Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Fast help. Time share.

Fast help. Time share.

We've been to the World once.
    Boss' wife needs to use up points. Any Worldmark suggestions? Possibly 6 of us. Maybe 8 or 4. She has to book them by tomorrow.
    Crowdwise.... February (is President's day busy?) March or Early May?

2. # ADS

That time of year is Flower and Garden which impacts Epcot but if you don’t really care about the special Flower and Garden pay extra things (which I’ve never done but heard get very busy) it’s a beautiful time to be in Epcot.

2018 I was there March 16-20, it was busy, we only did Epcot and Magic Kingdom but that being said I was able to get all the FP+ and ADRs I wanted.

2017 I was there April 1-5 also was able to get all the FP+ and ADRs I wanted. This trip we did Epcot, MK and Animal Kingdom

Both trips we stayed on property and made FP+ and ADRs at 60days ( well maybe it was more like 50 ish days, not really sure)

February can still be coolish but March and April are pretty warm, maybe not swimming in the pool all day warm but we definitely sat out at the pool both trips.

Sorry I don’t know anything about Worldmark?

I really don’t think you could go wrong with any of those months, with the exception of Presidents’ Day weekend. That weekend will be busy, start of winter break on the East Coast and I think there is now a race that weekend????

Good luck, let us know what you decide...

Thanks RPH.
    Looks like there are 2 Worldmark resorts both map at 20ish minutes from MK.
    If we can find availability that works and the vouchers from SW from sitting in the airport for 6 hours would take a large chunk out of a trip east.
    When the kids took us east for our anniversary 2 years ago we were like this is a one shot deal......😐 yeah right. We all want to go back. B and R had just gotten married and didn't go (they would make 8 but they already have a big trip to NY planned this fall) and we'll see if G and M can go (make 6 and paid the bulk last time).
    Boss' family has stayed in one of them back there. We usually use the points for DL.

Ended up with end of January, coming home on Feb 1.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Ended up with end of January, coming home on Feb 1.
    Absolutely the perfect time to go. I always go in January.
    You are going to have a great trip!

GnP

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnplenty View Post
    Absolutely the perfect time to go. I always go in January.
    You are going to have a great trip!

GnP
    Thanks GnP. I am so giddy right now.

It is a good time to go, but bring both sweatshirts and shorts! We were there this past January and DH solo part of the trip he had a few nights that it got to 32*, days were 50* by the time I got there it was back up to 50* nights 70* days. So you never know for sure.

Happy for you that it all worked out and you now have a countdown!

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    It is a good time to go, but bring both sweatshirts and shorts! We were there this past January and DH solo part of the trip he had a few nights that it got to 32*, days were 50* by the time I got there it was back up to 50* nights 70* days. So you never know for sure.
    That's absolutely right! Be sure to double check the weather before you come down. If you are in the parks all day, wear clothes that you can put on/off. A hoody you can tie around your waist is good. Knee high socks, hat, gloves that you can put in your backpack are nice. I always go back to my room for a nap, so I just change then.

Have a magical trip!
    GnP