Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Parks Blog in your mailbox

Disney Parks Blog in your mailbox

I realized I am no longer receiving the Disney Parks Blog in my mailbox each day. The same issue happened a couple years ago and it turned out to be on Disney's end, as I was not alone. They started publishing emails again and all was well until a couple months ago.

I've also stopped receiving the 'Oh My Disney' newsletters, despite my repeated attempts to sign up again. I'm still receiving the Disney Style (or whatever it's called) and the weekly D23 mailing.

Just curious if others are experiencing problems in receiving any of the Disney newsletters.

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can never trust Disney content to be sent in email any longer. Through all of my requests to fix and re-signing up for multiple avenues I get nothing. Its definitely hit and miss and I wonder if either they don't use automation, or if its broken and no one bothers to try and correct it since its not a priority.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

We're having an e-mail issue with our school's PTSA and Mail Chimp. Yahoo and sbcglobal and possibly other e-mail services are blocking Mail Chimp e-mails. Depending on what Disney is using to send out their weekly e-mails it may be an incompatibility issue with whatever e-mail server you use. Maybe not. My 2 cents from someone having dealt with e-mail issues today.

Karin

It seems to be hit or miss.
    We received emails a couple months ago that our APs were getting ready to expire, but haven't received an email confirmation of a hotel booking in years.

My husband and I were each approached by survey CMs on two different days last week. So far neither of us has received the survey email (separate email addresses on the same ISP). Another member in our travelling party (different ISP) received his survey the next day.
    We have received the survey email on past trips, though.

I'm not sure of the mail service Disney uses, but it seems to lack consistency.