Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Undercover Tourist tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Undercover Tourist tickets

Question for anyone who has bought tickets thru them. Do they charge tax? They have a really good deal on tickets right now but I want to make sure there won't be tax added. I tried to buy them thru my husband's company once because they were the cheapest but they charged tax which made them cost more. I'm not seeing anything about tax but don't want to get thru the process and be surprised.

They do, but it says the price showing is with tax already added. I always just add 1 to the cart and go to the next page to see what tax or shipping is on any site.

Wow that's a good deal. I have a question about maxpass though. I don't see it offered on Undercover Tourist. Can you still upgrade for the $10 per day/ticket even when buying them at such a discount?

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by missm View Post
    Wow that's a good deal. I have a question about maxpass though. I don't see it offered on Undercover Tourist. Can you still upgrade for the $10 per day/ticket even when buying them at such a discount?
    Yes because you buy it after you load your ticket to the app. I don't think any of the ticket sellers have it, I think it is directly from Disney only.

Undercover Tourist tickets

The price is thru a special link from the MouseSavers newsletter that I get.

If anyone is looking to get tickets for an upcoming trip, the Undercover Tourist price is really good right now! We just bought ours for a January visit. Ive been tracking prices for a few months and its a great deal 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Kikdenn View Post
    If anyone is looking to get tickets for an upcoming trip, the Undercover Tourist price is really good right now! We just bought ours for a January visit. I’ve been tracking prices for a few months and it’s a great deal
    So are these prices only good till when?
    "If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

I dont know how long the current promotion is running. The tickets we purchased (5 day 1-park per day) dont expire until 2020. You would have to check with Undercover Tourist on the expiration dates for the specific tickets youre looking at. They have online customer service you can chat with.