Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Price increase?

Price increase?

A friend of mine is a travel agent and said that she heard that ticket prices were increasing soon. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this? We are going in Nov. and want to purchase before there is an increase but if it's not happening in the next week or two or month then we'll wait a bit.

2. # ADS

I am interested too

"If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

They raised them in February so I doubt they will raise them twice in one year. I suppose it could happen but unlikely. Tickets purchased now will not be subject to the increase if it were to happen. We have tickets we purchased for my husband for our October trip and that ticket is honored until 12/31/18 even on the odd chance that the price is increased but again, they just raised the price 6mo ago so I think your friend may be talking about next year's increase?

Darlene aka MotoGP Goddess

I don't follow ticket prices very closely. And at one point they separated ticket increases from AP increases. But they have increased AP prices twice in one year several times. At least three times in the last 10 years. So it certainly could happen.