Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things to See on Hollywood Boulevard in Disney's Hollywood Studios

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things to See on Hollywood Boulevard in Disney's Hollywood Studios

My Disney Top 5 - Things to See on Hollywood Boulevard in Disney's Hollywood Studios by Chris Barry

Chris begins a tour of Disney's Hollywood Studios stopping first on Hollywood Boulevard

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I didn't realize the lounge at the Hollywood Derby was as accessible as described. Thanks for the tip - we may give it a try the next time we are there.

Mrs. Slocombe is my spirit animal

www.snortrescue.org

We love the March of the First Order or whatever it is called. The music and sound effects are perfect. We love the StormTrooper interaction with the crowd. It is one of our favorite things out of all the parks.
    And we are not Star Wars fans!! That is the interesting thing about it. The way they put the "Show" together is spectacular. Kudos to whoever thought of putting that music together with the march.
    We love the Brown Derby too. Have been there many times over the years and they have never let us down.

And our favorite thing about Hollywood Studios, it is never as crowded as the Magic Kingdom!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post

And our favorite thing about Hollywood Studios, it is never as crowded as the Magic Kingdom!
    Uh, yeah, about that..... next year will probably make that totally opposite (not that MK will likely be empty, but DHS will be ABSOLUTELY NUTS!) . Might want to get your DHS trips in before Galaxy's Edge opens!

As to the articles top 5 for Hollywood Blvd, I can't disagree too much. I might have considered the Mickey statue on top of the Crossroads stand more of a fave than Pluto, but I do really like the Pluto sign too. (and I can understand not wanting 3 Mickey things in the top 5 since you already have the Topiary and the Mickey statues inside Mickey's of Hollywood).

Is the statue of the filmmaker with the camera (I am forgetting the detail of who the statue represents at the moment) part of Hollywood Blvd, or is that into the Echo Lake area? I always considered that a nice element of the park too.

I will disagree on the stuff that has been removed. As much as I am sure I will love Galaxy's Edge (sometime after the madness of opening day/month ), I enjoyed the little bit I experienced of the Backlot Tour and the SOA, and even LMA. I am only a visitor since 2012 though, so I only saw the reduced forms of SOA and Backlot after they evolved away from their original idea. Even though I only got to see it 2 years, I will also greatly miss Osborne Lights in SOA, so I hope Disney finds somewhere to re-introduce that in the future, as unlikely as that possibility may be.
    -Dave