Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Boardwalk Resort

Cool Boardwalk Resort

We just got back from a 4 night stay at the Boardwalk Resort and even though we got sick the day we got home we enjoyed everything about the Boardwalk.
    We had never been able to get a room there before but this time we got a very nice garden view room for a discounted price. I guess early May is the time to go.
    We love staying in the Crescent Lake area and the Boardwalk was another awesome part of our experience doing that. We enjoyed everything about the resort and will go back the next time we can get a deal.
    Walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios will never get old.

2. # ADS

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Walking to the parks in that area is one of my favorite pastimes at WDW

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Boardwalk is my favorite WDW resort. Since Epcot is my favorite WDW park, having that easy and quick access is terrific. Boardwalk also has my favorite WDW restaurant, Flying Fish Cafe, so that's definitely a bonus, and I love the Belle Vue bar.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

"I've seen your daily routine. You are NOT busy."

We ate at Trattoria al Forno and were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and especially the price. We had dinner and not the character breakfast. Very, very good.