Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Things that make you go 'Hmmmm . . .'

Things that make you go 'Hmmmm . . .'

Thoughts on the new 5k/10mi 'Heroes' race being offered by 'runAnaheim' on Veterans Day weekend?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300637657.html

2. # ADS

IMO this obviously shows that the city had nothing to do with runDisney canceling things here and it was the construction. Of course how many still won't believe that but now think the city hand something up their sleeve along? I will say its nice there is another option for those that want one around here.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    IMO this obviously shows that the city had nothing to do with runDisney canceling things here and it was the construction.
    I know there was talk early on about the city holding things up, but when runDisney announced the cancellation, they said it was because of construction. People still believe otherwise?

I wish them non-hurricane-winds!
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    I know there was talk early on about the city holding things up, but when runDisney announced the cancellation, they said it was because of construction. People still believe otherwise?

I wish them non-hurricane-winds!
    At the time of it, all I saw many comments that didn't buy the construction bit. That is even after Disney announced all the things construction wise around the area. I haven't seen anything recently since I haven't looked but I do wonder if there will be those that start up again on it all or if they finally understood it was about construction. Will have to look around and see what other places are saying on it...if it was even brought up.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"