Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Magic Kingdoms anyone?

  1. #1
    Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    cbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Glen Cove, NY

    Magic Kingdoms anyone?

    Hello all,

    Just wondering if any of us out there are obsessed with playing Magic Kingdoms? Maybe we can get some discussions going here if you are as into the game as I am...

    Chris


  2. # ADS

    Join Date
    Location
    Posts
     

  3. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    British Columbia

    Yup! I've been playing for nearly 2 years. Some events I put more effort into than others but it's a fun diversion.

    Shannon


  4. #3

    I play all the time. Currently really enjoying the Lilo and Stitch event.


  5. #4
    Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    cbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Glen Cove, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pi View Post
    Yup! I've been playing for nearly 2 years. Some events I put more effort into than others but it's a fun diversion.

    Shannon
    Wow 2 years! It is time consuming. I play once in the morning and once at night to keep things moving. Trying to open up some more cursed lands, but it never seems to happen.

  6. #5
    Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    cbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Glen Cove, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by H20loo View Post
    I play all the time. Currently really enjoying the Lilo and Stitch event.
    Me too. Glad they brought them into it. I would love it if some more park-centric characters were introduced like the Country Bears or Haunted Mansion ghosts.

  7. #6
    Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    cbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Glen Cove, NY

    Here's where I am character-wise:

    Mickey
    Goofy
    Daisy
    Pluto

    Cinderella
    Prince Charming

    Tigger
    Eeyore
    Rabbit

    Will
    Elizabeth

    Mike
    Sulley
    Boo
    Celia

    Buzz
    Woody
    Jesse
    Hamm
    Sarge
    Rex
    Bo Peep

    Pleakley
    Nani

    Tinker Bell


  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    British Columbia
    Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    Wow 2 years! It is time consuming. I play once in the morning and once at night to keep things moving. Trying to open up some more cursed lands, but it never seems to happen.
    I play in the morning and evening as well, about 10 min each time. I usually set any characters not involved in quests to long 12-24hour tasks and send others to visit home so I don't have as much busy work as I once did. I played more at the beginning when there were more quests for me, now it's pretty much just the events so not too time consuming and if the event characters don't appeal I don't mind not finishing them.

    Opening cursed lands is the wall. I would love more space! As you complete more quests more are available to open but they seems to have really slowed access. I currently have the entire region around California Screaming, all of Tomorrowland, most of Fantasyland, and about 1/2 of Frontierland. I've battled a couple of times for entrance into Adventureland but it is still cursed. You may want to check regions within the lands you have as they will become available but you may not know unless you touch the area.

    If you have any questions I'm happy to share!

  9. #8
    Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    cbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Glen Cove, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pi View Post
    I play in the morning and evening as well, about 10 min each time. I usually set any characters not involved in quests to long 12-24hour tasks and send others to visit home so I don't have as much busy work as I once did. I played more at the beginning when there were more quests for me, now it's pretty much just the events so not too time consuming and if the event characters don't appeal I don't mind not finishing them.

    Opening cursed lands is the wall. I would love more space! As you complete more quests more are available to open but they seems to have really slowed access. I currently have the entire region around California Screaming, all of Tomorrowland, most of Fantasyland, and about 1/2 of Frontierland. I've battled a couple of times for entrance into Adventureland but it is still cursed. You may want to check regions within the lands you have as they will become available but you may not know unless you touch the area.

    If you have any questions I'm happy to share!
    You have much more land than me, and yes, I agree opening cursed lands is the big wall. I have most of Tomorrowland, all around California Screaming and that's pretty much it! So, I'm envious, but I'm pretty consistent, so I assume I'll get there sooner or later.

  10. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    British Columbia

    It's funny how, even with the land I have, I have to store attractions etc since I don't have room for them. I'm sure you'll get more land soon since completing the main storyline quests leads to land.


  11. #10

    Not enough land to make it pretty, though.


  12. #11
    Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    cbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Glen Cove, NY

    I play twice a day, pretty much everyday and it just seems impossible to get more land. I just finally defeated Zurg, which I assumed was a big deal and I got a little sliver of extra land, and opened up other pieces of land which I can purchase for $1,000,000. It's getting a little disheartening.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •