Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eat at Early of Sandwich by June 30th

The upcoming rebroadcast of the live performance of "Newsies" lists the Downtown Disney AMC as one of the locations for the Thursday, July 26th showing. Is this a mistake? Is the AMC still being used for special events? The last time we walked by (a little over a week ago), the theater looked completely shuttered.

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I walked by it Yesterday (Monday July 9th) and it was still totally shuttered. Must be a mistake. Maybe it was on the list of locations and they forgot to remove it.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    The upcoming rebroadcast of the live performance of "Newsies" lists the Downtown Disney AMC as one of the locations for the Thursday, July 26th showing. Is this a mistake? Is the AMC still being used for special events? The last time we walked by (a little over a week ago), the theater looked completely shuttered.
    This doesn't surprise me. Years ago I won an in park promotion for a free ticket to see Maleficent. The voucher they sent was redeemable at a list of theaters, and the only one in LA had been closed for years. The promotional material for the Newsies thing was probably just set before the group publishing that material updated their list.