Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Favorite Ticketed Dinning Experience?

Favorite Ticketed Dinning Experience?

Hi all! Our family looking to do a special dinning experience in May. My oldest will be studying abroad and this is our last trip together as a family for a while. We have done the world of color dessert party once and that was great. I read about the pixar parade dessert event and it sounds similar. I am just wondering if the Fantasmic or Fireworks dining experiences are worth it? I appreciate any comments or advice.

2. # ADS

Our favorite is doing the Carthay Circle Restaurant lunch WOC package. Great food, and a good value. The Carthay WOC viewing area is all by itself in a really good spot.

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

I havent done a dining package for the fireworks so I cant comment on that, but I have done the Blue Bayou package for Fantasmic. I was happy with it; plenty of food and the viewing area was right in the middle of the Fantasmic stage. It was nice to sit in a less crowded area and not feel smooshed while watching the show.

That one was not good for us. The meal at BB was fine, but my wife and I are not comfortable at all trying to sit on the ground cross legged for 45 minutes or so.

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

Thank you. WOC I believe is down when we are there (end of May). Does B.B. and RBT have the same reserved viewing area?

They were different areas when I did it. Blue Bayou is front and center, Riverbelle is next to the Blue Bayou area. Its still a good view.