Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things to See in Animal Kingdom's DinoLand U.S.A.

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things to See in Animal Kingdom's DinoLand U.S.A.

My Disney Top 5 - Things to See in Animal Kingdom's DinoLand U.S.A. by Chris Barry

Chris continues his tour of Disney's Animal Kingdom stopping in DinoLand U.S.A.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

My trips to Dinoland have pretty much just been to go on Dinosaur as I am not a fan of the carnival area or the tacky-on-purpose stuff (the boneyard looks good but since I don't have kids, I have never been inside.) In place of the carnival, I would add displays and an attraction with reptiles and other animals descended from the dinosaurs. Since birds are descended from the dinosaurs, the bird show in Asia would have fit perfectly in the Nemo theater (I do enjoy the Nemo show though). One thing I've never understood-why does the spinner have triceratops and not pterodactyls? That seems a no-brainer!

Dinosaur is the only ride where I actually feel true fear. I'm convinced that one of my ancestors did quite a bit of running from one of those carnotaurs and it's still stuck in my DNA.

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015