Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Springs Suggestions

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff

Disney Springs Suggestions

Hello all,

I'm chaperoning a trip to WDW this week! We are taking the kids to Disney Springs on Thursday night and turning them loose for a few hours. The chaperones and I want to have a nice dinner. There aren't many reservations available. But here are my choices and wanted your opinion if you've been to any of them. Disney Springs typically isn't my cup of tea, neither was Downtown Disney so the last time I ate anywhere down there was Wolfgang Puck's 10 years ago!

Enzo's Hideaway
    Frontera Cucina
    Maria & Enzo's
    Paradiso 37
    Raglan Road

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

2. # ADS

Blog Entries

Dont forget to check on Opentable for reservations as well. Sometimes you can get one there for the non park options.

Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

Had dinner at Paradiso 37 with my family back in July. We all had a great meal. I’m going back in two weeks! Two things to know before you go the section we were in tables were very close together and it got really loud. To be fair there was some type of soccer playoff ( or at least a pretty important game) on during our dinner and the group next to us was very into the game! But the staff was excellent and the food very good.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I love Raglan Road. Good food, and sometimes, they have entertainment too.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    I love Raglan Road. Good food, and sometimes, they have entertainment too.
    Thanks. I think it might end up being Raglan Road. Seems like it's almost become a WDW staple and I should eat there.

Nice Genesis lyrics by the way - obscure, but nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    Thanks. I think it might end up being Raglan Road. Seems like it's almost become a WDW staple and I should eat there.
    I second the Raglan Road recommendation. Every time we go to WDW, it's on the must do list,either the first night we arrive, or last night we leave - Just a fun place,e specially when there's entertainment.

MousePlanet Staff

We ended up at Paradiso 37 and it was a great choice. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The Canadian Poutine was awesome as was the Sangria Margarita!

Thanks for the responses. Next time, Raglan Road.

Morimoto Asia is great. I would recommend that, or Homecomin'.

MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by stan4d_steph View Post
    Morimoto Asia is great. I would recommend that, or Homecomin'.
    Morimoto did look great, but one of our party is allergic to seafood. I know there are other choices on the menu but it seems silly to eat in place that's probably 80% seafood. I wanted Homecomin' but all we could were reservations after 9:30. Too late for dinner. I also wanted The Edison, but there was nothing there at all.

I didn't state it before since it wasn't on your list of things that were available for your trip, but I tried Paddlefish within the last year or so, and I liked it a lot.

-Dave

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    Morimoto did look great, but one of our party is allergic to seafood. I know there are other choices on the menu but it seems silly to eat in place that's probably 80% seafood. I wanted Homecomin' but all we could were reservations after 9:30. Too late for dinner. I also wanted The Edison, but there was nothing there at all.
    It's not 80% seafood, but if someone's allergy is that severe they are at risk anywhere.