Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: guest when signed in?

guest when signed in?

it says I am in guest mode, but I am logged in?! I tried to post on a thread and it didn't accept it.

2. # ADS

I am Root. Bow before me!
    MousePad Administrator
    Blog Entries

I've been testing this to try and reproduce it, but have not been able to. Your post here tells me you can post. Have you seen it recur since you initially reported it?

Never argue with stupid people. They just drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    I will believe it is a crisis when the people claiming it is a crisis start acting like it is a crisis.
    I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended.

Strange because that's not the case for me.

I found this issue too. I haven't been on this forum for a long time and wanted to post about a trip to Aulani. After finally logging in, everything is fine except the DVC forum seems to be locked.

i am seeing this also

Welcome to MousePad, the official discussion board of MousePlanet.com!
    (Click on the red "X" at the right of this box to close this window, or just scroll down to forum listing)

You are currently viewing this site as a Guest. To view discussions without registering or logging in, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

To access all of the features of MousePad, please register for a MousePad account. Once you've registered, you'll be able to join discussions, share reviews of Disney hotels and restaurants, post trip reports, upload photos and even post to your personal MousePlanet Blog. If you are an existing member, please Log In to access all of the features of your account.

Be sure to Click Here to read the announcement about permissions available to all members, our subscription program, and our Community Leader program.