Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: February room availability seems very slim.

February room availability seems very slim.

Hi Everyone,
    So I was thinking of squeezing in a 4/5 day stay at WDW for these last 2 weekends in February. The dates I"m looking at are 2/16 thru 2/22 or 2/24 thru 2/28. And so far I haven't come up with anything that's below $350. Is there something going on like a cheerleading competition or convention or something? I know the Festival of the Arts is going on but that shouldn't take up so many hotel rooms.
    Anybody know? I'm thinking I'll have to give up on a Feb. trip which means I'll be running into Spring Breakers if I try to go in March. *ugh*

Thanks for any info or ideas!
    GnP

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

The rundisney Princess races are February 22 to 25, so that probably accounts for a lot of booked hotel rooms. February 19 is also the Presidents' Day holiday so some people might be doing a long weekend.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

February 19 also is the start of winter break for schools up here in cold New England, lots of folks head down to WDW for that week.

Thank you so much for the replies. I forgot all about President's Day since I don't have it off. And I sure didn't know that there would be a winter break so early. Spring Break for Florida is in March.

Thanks again!!

February room availability seems very slim.

One of those weeks is also a UK half term. Not that we would fill WDW!!!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    One of those weeks is also a UK half term. Not that we would fill WDW!!!
    Thank you! lol

Just wanted to come back and say that I snagged a room at POR 2/28 - 3/4. So thanks to everyone who replied!!