Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Steve Russo, Boardwalk and Kidani, January 17 - February 1, 2018

Blog Entries

glad I decided to check to see if there was another wonderful Steve Russo TR. prayers for Both you and Barb to have full recoveries. Thank you for all the great reports

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by queenbetsey View Post
    glad I decided to check to see if there was another wonderful Steve Russo TR. prayers for Both you and Barb to have full recoveries. Thank you for all the great reports
    Thanks.
    Steve

I'm so sorry for the health issues that you've been going through and my prayers go out for a full recovery for you. I hope Barb is on the mend too! My DH and I were there the last week of January also. We go every year at that time but have decided that 2019 will be the year of changing it up and switching it to the first week of February in hopes that we get some warmer weather! Glad you had so much fun with your kids and grandchildren in Disney! Have fun in April at Disney. Thanks again for sharing your Disney adventures with us. It's always an enjoyable trip report!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lindawdw View Post
    I'm so sorry for the health issues that you've been going through and my prayers go out for a full recovery for you. I hope Barb is on the mend too! My DH and I were there the last week of January also. We go every year at that time but have decided that 2019 will be the year of changing it up and switching it to the first week of February in hopes that we get some warmer weather! Glad you had so much fun with your kids and grandchildren in Disney! Have fun in April at Disney. Thanks again for sharing your Disney adventures with us. It's always an enjoyable trip report!
    Thanks, Linda.
    Steve

What a wonderful trip report. Thanks so much Steve. I truly enjoy yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ4Disney View Post
    What a wonderful trip report. Thanks so much Steve. I truly enjoy yours!!
    Thank you.
    Steve

Gee, Steve, I've been off MousePad since the two super storms hit the islands in Sep 2017, so I didn't know about your cancer or Barb's fall. Hope you're both on the mend. As usual, your trips reports are a treat to read. All the best to you all!

Arnold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldvb View Post
    Gee, Steve, I've been off MousePad since the two super storms hit the islands in Sep 2017, so I didn't know about your cancer or Barb's fall. Hope you're both on the mend. As usual, your trips reports are a treat to read. All the best to you all!

Arnold
    Thanks, Arnold.
    Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for another great trip report! My wife and were at WDW Jan. 13-18. Man was it cold!! Here we thought we were getting away from the cold (living in Alaska) only to find central Florida in an unusual cold spell. I was sorry to hear about yours and Barb's health issues. Glad y'all are doing well and were able to enjoy WDW. It's one of our favorite places as well. Looking forward to taking our grandchildren (currently 2 & 4) in a couple of years.

Thanks Again,
    Kerry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KWill View Post
    Hi Steve,

Thanks for another great trip report! My wife and were at WDW Jan. 13-18. Man was it cold!! Here we thought we were getting away from the cold (living in Alaska) only to find central Florida in an unusual cold spell. I was sorry to hear about yours and Barb's health issues. Glad y'all are doing well and were able to enjoy WDW. It's one of our favorite places as well. Looking forward to taking our grandchildren (currently 2 & 4) in a couple of years.

Thanks Again,
    Kerry
    Thanks, Kerry.
    Steve