Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Price hike winter 2018

"If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

2. # ADS

Do you still get a special pass (for park entry) on the day you activate if that same day happens to be a blackout day?

Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So I've been following other info on pass programs
    This recent post relates changes to the pass programs at Tokyo Disney Resort. This may be a prelude to changes at Disneyland.

http://www.mouseinfo.com/new/2018/02...annual-passes/

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

I was at Target earlier looking to see what tickets they have and they have the 2 day park hoppers for $244 and can't remember if you can use RedCard to get 5% off on these?

Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    I was at Target earlier looking to see what tickets they have and they have the 2 day park hoppers for $244 and can't remember if you can use RedCard to get 5% off on these?
    My Target still had them as well. Yes to 5% off. At least regular Disney gift cards do.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    So I've been following other info on pass programs
    This recent post relates changes to the pass programs at Tokyo Disney Resort. This may be a prelude to changes at Disneyland.

http://www.mouseinfo.com/new/2018/02...annual-passes/
    Aren't most of those provisions already in place with the current APs at Disneyland? Other than the shorter voucher activation window, the only one I can see being a problem is only being told 3 months ahead of time what the blockout dates will be. I don't know that such a provision would be allowed in the U.S. It would certainly not be well-accepted.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

"I've seen your daily routine. You are NOT busy."

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Aren't most of those provisions already in place with the current APs at Disneyland?
    yes some
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Other than the shorter voucher activation window, the only one I can see being a problem is only being told 3 months ahead of time what the blockout dates will be. I don't know that such a provision would be allowed in the U.S. It would certainly not be well-accepted.
    we shall see I guess. with new attendance patterns occuring now the usual visit planning maps out there may not be valid any longer.
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Will be saving up a small fund when renewal comes up. Just squeaked by on renewal on Feb 1.