Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Looking for a Mickey back pack

Looking for a Mickey back pack

Hi all,
    A few years ago there was a navy blue back pack that had little Mickey Mouse figures all over it. It was a purchase with a purchase deal and I think it was only at WDW. The one they have now just has the Mickey heads but my daughter really likes the old one.
    If anyone has one that they no longer want/need I would be interested in purchasing it from you.
    Thanks

2. # ADS

There is a navy blue backpack with Mickey figures all over it on special offer at ShopDisney.com right now. Normally around $30, but half off with a purchase. Looks like this: https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/im...%2C2000%2C2000. (Hope that link works!) Is that the one? $15 for a Disney backpack isn't a bad price if you also wanted to buy something else.

Tea- Thanks for finding that. It’s not the one we originally saw but I like it so I’m going to go find the description on it and see if my daughter likes it.
    The one we are looking for is a dark blue, full size back pack with Mickey figures all over, it also says Walt Disney World on the front pouch.
    When I go in March I’m going to try to take a picture of someone’s so I can post it.

Have you seen the new Mickey Jantzen backpacks at ShopDisney.com? Cute, cute, cute!

I haven’t! I’ll go and look after I finish here.....

I did find a really cute small red “leather” Mickey backpack at Primark tonight. It has a small pocket on the front with a black flap closure that has Mickey on it and a Mickey hand as a zipper pull. Under $20 and will be perfect for girls weekend next weekend.