Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: GetAwayToday tickets

GetAwayToday tickets

Im wondering if anyone has bought their tickets thru them lately and if so, what kinds of coupons do you get? Are they worth anything?

2. # ADS

We didn't get any coupons. I think they only send them with packages. We bought PHs and Universal tickets all in one shot.

This is from their website for tickets only:

3 day or longer Bonus Tickets include one Magic Morning early entry which allows access to select areas of Disneyland Park one hour before the park opens to the general public. (subject to change without notice) Ticket expires 13 days after first use. Our tickets include coupons and offers to various stores and restaurants in Southern California, printable gifts and vacation craft ideas. Over a $400 value!

Oh. They did send me an email with stuff in it, I forgot all about it when we went.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Oh. They did send me an email with stuff in it, I forgot all about it when we went.
    Oops! You may have saved some money.

I bought tic in October and do not remember any worthwhile coupons. I believe they were in a email and I looked at them, but did not see anything of interest. I looked but did not have the email anymore.

We got the coupons. There were a few for 10% off various food locations in DTD, but all of those places also gave discounts for APs (which a person in our group had). I did print ours out, but We didnt use any. If you are venturing beyond the berm, there might be a few that would interest you, but I wouldnt book more days just to get the discounts.