Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Last day for Screamin, morning only report

Last day for Screamin, morning only report

We were there from 8 until 1130 and it was busy from the start. The Fastpass was ok before 930 but after that it started lagging by 30 minutes or more. The single rider line got longer through the morning. They were gating it at the exit gate and the line went up to the high wood wall.

During that time we were able to do 10 round trips. For some reason they only ran 4 trains until late in the morning. The wait was 45 minutes for standby and was 70 at noon with a 2 hour fastpass window. There were a number of people doing what we were doing, only riding Screamin for the last time.

Overall the park was very busy. On leaving the cars lined up to get in stretched over flyover to nearly the 5 exit.

I will miss the ride even though it will come back as something else. It was one of my favorites.

2. # ADS

Nice report

My son and I went on last week. It was the first year he was ready to have a go as he's just turned eight (last year was his first on Space Mountain)...but I was more scared than him, lol. Anyway, we loved it and I knew it was the end for that ride so I feel happy that we got on before it was no more. Just slipped through the closing door on a bit of Disney history. I only wish I'd got him a California Screamin' or Paradise Pier pin.

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Alice, Alice in Wonderland

We attempted to go to DCA/DL on Sunday as well. We exited 5-N at Katella heading for the Toy Story lot and found the left turn onto Harbor completely backed up. Decided not to brave the parking chaos and went home (this was approximately 0825 on Sunday).

Reluctant Runner
    1st Place Advanced: Ready Player One, Spring 2015 =====Now Masters=====
    2nd Place Advanced: Sugar Rush, Fall 2014
    1st Place Basic: Deuces Wild, Spring 2014
    1st Place Basic: Mouseadventure 365, Fall 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMartin View Post
    We attempted to go to DCA/DL on Sunday as well. We exited 5-N at Katella heading for the Toy Story lot and found the left turn onto Harbor completely backed up. Decided not to brave the parking chaos and went home (this was approximately 0825 on Sunday).
    We actually arrived at M&F at 4:07pm, closed, and we were redirected to "Car Park 1" (new convention center parking structure). Crossed the street to get onto a shuttle bus, and right to the east entrance. Granted, that took an hour, once we were in, not too bad at DL - came specifically for the fireworks, saw them, and away we went.