Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Pixar Fest

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I'm amused that tickets for the Pixar Pier special event are still available. They didn't sell out the same day like the Star Wars May 3 event. I know they're not the same, but I'm still amused.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    The AP Churro challenge maps were flying out of the Town Square cart. the CM had to call to get more. I don't get it - unless we are back to "Its for APs - we need to do it" kind of thing. Fomo!

So - i have had 3 of the 4 churros. In my opinion so far
    1 Coco Churro (spicy chocolate!)
    2 Presto Rabbit Churro (the cream cheese dip is great)
    3 Kevin's churro (lemon and fruity pebbles) (a little light on the flavor)
    Coco churro by far the best of the 4. The Presto Rabbit churros dipping sauce is pure sugar and makes the Churro completely inedible IMO. Lemon churro my second favorite and Bugs Land Churro in third place. I dont want to see another churro for a few months after eating 4 in two days.

Pixar Fest Dooney and Bourke purses released today. AP version sold out by 2pm. Rest will sell through quickly and wont be restocked.

Little Green Men light-up ears were also released today!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

We got to experience some more elements of Pixar Fest yesterday.

Saw the Pixar Play Parade with the 3 new floats - lamp float that now leads off the parade, Inside Out float and Up float. Love that Kevin's babies are included. Still hate that various units shoot water randomly out at people. Pictures here and here.

We had dinner at Carnation Cafe and a few of our friends ordered the Up "TV dinner". They loved it. What we all loved more, though, was the TV tray!

And, I tried the cocoa churro with chocolate powder, salted cinnamon sugar, and a Mexican chocolate dipping sauce. I liked it, but the dipping sauce overpowered the other flavors. But I loved the dipping sauce. It would be great on ice cream.

Here's a clip of the Up segment from the new Together Forever Pixar fireworks.

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

cstephens, thanks for sharing. My daughter loves Up. I told her already she better have the tissues for me during that part. It always gets to me. I love that they are doing the dinners in tv trays like that. Very cool!

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

In case anyone's interested, Disney posted on social media yesterday that the Classic Afternoon Tea at Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel is themed to Pixar Fest from June 1 to September 2.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    In case anyone's interested, Disney posted on social media yesterday that the Classic Afternoon Tea at Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel is themed to Pixar Fest from June 1 to September 2.
    We had a chance to attend the tea this past weekend. I've done a write-up and posted pictures on Twitter. You can go to this link and the rest of the pics are in the replies to that thread. And you don't have to have a Twitter account to see everything.

Thanks.

Thank you for sharing cstephens. I like how it looks. Loving the tiny details on the desserts. I probably won't do this one but hoping one day to get over there and do the tea. I just need to find someone to go with me.

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Blog Entries
    We had a chance to attend the tea this past weekend. I've done a write-up and posted pictures on Twitter. You can go to this link and the rest of the pics are in the replies to that thread. And you don't have to have a Twitter account to see everything.

Thanks.
    Thank you! Can't wait til we go in July.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

I don't know if it is for Pixar fest or because Bugsland is closing, but ATTA is back in the park with Flik.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

For anyone who might be interested, I posted a bunch of pictures from Pixar Fest and Pixar Pier today from our visit yesterday. Here's the link. You don't need to have a Twitter account to see the posts.

For anyone who might be interested, I posted a bunch of pictures from Pixar Fest and Pixar Pier today from our visit yesterday. Here's the link. You don't need to have a Twitter account to see the posts.
    Thanks for sharing the pics.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

We had dinner last night at Cafe Orleans for the Pixarfest Ratatouille prix fixe. Pictures and quick review here.

We had dinner last night at Cafe Orleans for the Pixarfest Ratatouille prix fixe. Pictures and quick review here.
    Havent tried the Ratatouille at Cafe Orleans yet but I did try it at Lamplight Lounge and it was fantastic! I got scared of the $40 price tag at CO.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by indiejones33 View Post
    Haven’t tried the Ratatouille at Cafe Orleans yet but I did try it at Lamplight Lounge and it was fantastic! I got scared of the $40 price tag at CO.
    I haven't had a chance to finish my review of our dinner at Lamplight Lounge yet. I had the ratatouille there and really disliked it.

I haven't had a chance to finish my review of our dinner at Lamplight Lounge yet. I had the ratatouille there and really disliked it.
    Glad we didn't order that -- I'd read another negative review of it, and the weather felt too hot, so I wasn't in the mood anyway. I can totally vouch for the potato skins, burger, and donuts, though. Those items were yummy and very shareable.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries