Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Finding Duffy the Disney Bear clothes at Disneyland/DCA for my son

Finding Duffy the Disney Bear clothes at Disneyland/DCA for my son

I hope this is the best place to post!

I'm trying to find out if you can still buy Duffy clothes in Anaheim. My understanding is that there was a shop in DCA, but I can't seem to find out if it is still there, or still selling Duffy things. Has anyone been recently who might know?

I have ordered my son a Duffy from the Disney Store online for Christmas but really hope to get the clothes when we are in California over Christmas holidays.

2. # ADS

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is Build A Bear Workshop still at DTD? Because I think they had some items there that Duffy could fit in. (I think... dont hold me to it...)

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

I was thinking the same thing but, apparently, it's just closed along with one or two other stores to make way for more restaurants. :-(

Thank you for your reply, though!

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You know... kinda thought that might have been the case. Which is something of a bummer. No worries.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Hi there!

I thought I'd just reply to this in case it's useful to anyone searching for a Duffy.

I've managed to order one from the online shop you can access through the Disney Parks website. It is different than the Disney Store website and has a lot more merchandise from the parks, very exciting! I had no idea there was another option. It's arrived in time for wrapping up to go under the Christmas tree and is stinking cute. My son is going to flip.

I also ordered an outfit through Amazon, but it's generally random sellers so you never know what you'll find and many are priced very high. Those may be collectable ones, but for whatever reason they are not in my budget, lol.

I've also heard through the Disney community that there may be items available still at DCA in the shops along Buena Vista Street. I'll find out in a couple of weeks when I visit

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Alice, Alice in Wonderland