Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: MousePlanet's Win Pluto Contest

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

MousePlanet's Win Pluto Contest

Here are the rules for the Win Pluto contest from the November 13 Disneyland Resort Update:

• Contest is sponsored by MousePlanet, Inc. and is not associated with the Walt Disney Company.
    • Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, ages 18 and up, with a valid email address.
    • Winning entry must be made via email as described in the entry instructions. All other forms of entry are invalid.
    • One entry per person. Duplicate entries will result in the disqualification of all entries.
    • Entries must be formatted exactly as described; failure to properly format your submission may render the entry invalid.
    • Entries must be submitted via email by 5:00 pm (Pacific) on Wednesday, November 15, 2017. Late entries will be disqualified.
    • MousePlanet, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or failures of any email provider.
    • One winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
    • Winner will be announced no later than Friday, November 17, 2017, and will be notified by via reply email to the address used to submit the winning entry, and also via notice posted to this thread.
    • Winner receives one Pluto Popcorn Bucket, including delivery via USPS mail. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
    • Winner agrees to the use of their name and likeness without compensation in conjunction with the contest and event.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Congratulations to Obie Hall! Please check your email to claim your prize.

Adrienne

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.