Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to the magic - Part 8!

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    At this time next Friday I will be getting off the Magical Express bus!!! We just had our second Nor’Easter in a week (with another predicted for Monday) first one was mostly rain, second was 15 inches of snow both we lost power and everything in the fridge, it’s time to go look at some beautiful flowers, eat yummy food and bask in sunshine!!
    Have a great time away from the snow 😀

2. # ADS

134 days. We'll be in the teens for weeks tomorrow!

Michelle
    offsite '86, ASMo '01, POR '02, CBR '05, POR '08, POR '10, BCV '10, Pop '11, BC '14, DL offsite '15, POR '16, FQ '17

A score and a day!

Leave in the morning!

Leave in the morning!
    Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Have a great trip!
    Thank you! Just saw on the news that we may get stuck down there, my area is suppose to have another Nor’easter on Tuesday evening just about the time we are suppose to be flying back home!

That'd be a damn shame. I got stuck an extra day in Nawlins once because my return flight to Tampa through Miami got hurricaned. Bummer, eh?

Leave in the morning!
    So jealous 😀 Have a great trip!

One score and I'm going to WDW!

4 weeks from today!

Dan

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    4 weeks from today!
    Ooh, not much time for the bars to re-stock between our trips! We leave to come home on the 12th.

Countdown to the magic - Part 8!

210 days

Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

19!

19!
    You are really getting close now, in the teens!

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    You are really getting close now, in the teens!
    We sure are! Getting closer to that point where I need to carefully choose what clothing I wear so I won't be pressured to do laundry at the last minute before the trip to take a t-shirt I'll want for the parks...

61 days away. FP day tomorrow! Got to set the alarm.

Disneyland will always be home, but WDW is starting to win me over.

Getting closer to that point where I need to carefully choose what clothing I wear so I won't be pressured to do laundry at the last minute before the trip to take a t-shirt I'll want for the parks...
    I thought I was the only one who did this!
    Dan

- James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    I thought I was the only one who did this!
    I bet there are others. They're just ashamed to admit arranging their laundry days around WDW trips...

Seventeen to go!

I bet there are others. They're just ashamed to admit arranging their laundry days around WDW trips...

Seventeen to go!
    Count me in on that. I do not want to rip, tear or stain any of my Disney gear I take to the parks.

208 days!
    Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

Haha, I'm thinking of getting a spare "we wants the redhead" if they are still available in case something happens to mine.

Fifteen days, people, get ready for it!

You guys are bringing back a memory of an unfortunate ending for a nice Star Wars Weekends "Mickey Mouse as X-Wing Pilot" shirt I had. I made the mistake of buying another tee shirt a year or 2 later that happened to be of the "distressed" design variety and also was red. I ended up with a pink Mickey shirt after wash day, a few regular polo shirts also picked up some tint that were in the same load.

Luckily I was able to get a new replacement for the Mickey shirt on eBay without paying too much for it. I think I have attempted to wash that distressed shirt 5-10 times by itself to get it to stop bleeding, but no luck. I need to just remember it can't go in with anything else. 1st tee shirt I ever had with that problem.

To be on topic, 44, I think (unless I pick up an additional off site day before my resort reservation if plane fare works out better). Procrastinated too much for FoP FP+(only made my reservation yesterday - just got under the wire for no parking fees at resorts), so I'll look for openings once in a while or try standby one or 2 mornings.

-Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    You guys are bringing back a memory of an unfortunate ending for a nice Star Wars Weekends "Mickey Mouse as X-Wing Pilot" shirt I had. I made the mistake of buying another tee shirt a year or 2 later that happened to be of the "distressed" design variety and also was red. I ended up with a pink Mickey shirt after wash day, a few regular polo shirts also picked up some tint that were in the same load.

Luckily I was able to get a new replacement for the Mickey shirt on eBay without paying too much for it. I think I have attempted to wash that distressed shirt 5-10 times by itself to get it to stop bleeding, but no luck. I need to just remember it can't go in with anything else. 1st tee shirt I ever had with that problem.

To be on topic, 44, I think (unless I pick up an additional off site day before my resort reservation if plane fare works out better). Procrastinated too much for FoP FP+(only made my reservation yesterday - just got under the wire for no parking fees at resorts), so I'll look for openings once in a while or try standby one or 2 mornings.
    Oh yeah, the scourge of pink socks and underwear...

Just keep trying after midnight for FOP. We finally got it.

Countdown to the magic - Part 8!

206 days

Shawn

Tttttwwwwwooo weeeeeeeeeks!

Tttttwwwwwooo weeeeeeeeeks!
    "Get ready for a suurrrr-PRRRIIIZZZEEE!!!"
    Dan

- James Taylor