Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Worth It or Not?: Fantasmic! Dining at River Belle Terrace

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Worth It or Not?: Fantasmic! Dining at River Belle Terrace

Worth It or Not?: Fantasmic! Dining at River Belle Terrace by Megan Walker

A review of one of the Disneyland Resort's newer eating experiences.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

The article keeps stating what great seats they had. Seats? Do you really get to sit in a chair? We did the BB package a couple years ago when they started these packages and they made us sit on the ground. This was a totally uncomfortable situation for a couple 60 year olds to sit on the ground for 30+ minutes. We would rather stand! Using the wording "fantastic seats" to me implies that you actually get a chair to sit in, and I don't think this is the case.

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

I'm actually curious about the "seats" as well. And I'm hoping that you actually do have to sit down in that area. I don't intend to spend all that extra cash for a dining package and I'm hoping this isn't another WoC mess where everyone is standing and none of the little kids can see unless they get there first. And I'm also hoping some FP for F! get to actually sit, not stand for hours, for the show.

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015

Ground seating at river's edge. Where they have always made everyone in the section sit down and strollers either and wheelchairs/ECVs have to be at the back rope if you want to keep it. Or be collapsed.
    I noticed in HoJo's live video of the treehouse that the outside seating area had been gutted. I am wondering if they are reconfiguring it to give better seating for the premium seats for the F! meal.