Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel (meal delivery)

Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel (meal delivery)

Hello All, I am considering staying at the Dolphin hotel in May 2018. I have lots of Starwood points and have never stayed here before. It seems to get good reviews and appears to be close & has a shuttle. I'm not a fan of the resort fees, but anyhoo.....

Has anyone used Uber Eats or the Amazon Prime Now delivery system while at this hotel? Any issues?

Last WDW visit, we stayed at Hyatt Place Orlando Convention and used Uber to get to the parks (great, but more time involved) and used Uber Eats and Amazon Prime Now for food and medicine deliveries. Everything worked as it should & I was highly impressed. Just want to make sure it can be done at Dolphin too.

Thanks!

2. # ADS

MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    Blog Entries

You shouldn't have a problem with that, but you are very close to a lot of good eating options there. You won't necessarily need to use food delivery for meals.

Hi! I agree with stan4dsteph, there are MANY wonderful options in a wide range of pricing close enough to walk to from S&D. To be on the safe side contact the hotel directly, I'm sure they would happy to answer your questions.