Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Cafe' Orleans menu changes?

Cafe' Orleans menu changes?

Has anyone else noticed that the French Onion soup isn't on the Caf' Orleans menu any more? It was there a couple months ago but doesn't appear on the app or website menu anymore, did I miss something?

2. # ADS

I noticed the creole ratatouille isn't on the menu anymore, either. I'm not sure when they changed it, both were on the menu when I ate there in June. I'm really disappointed, because the ratatouille had been my favorite dish resort wide for many, many years.

There have been some changes since RBT went down for remodeling and CO took over for the F! Dining Packages. I don't know if anyone got a firm answer whether the changes are temporary or permanent. I also don't know whether the old favorite items can be ordered off menu. We'll be at CO this weekend, so I'll try to remember to ask our server.

I saw this too. I am pretty bummed about the French Onion Soup. I was planning on getting it next week!

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Alice, Alice in Wonderland