Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Halloween party planning

Halloween party planning

I feel like I haven't been here forever! It's been nearly 2 years since our last trip and we had no plans on the horizon until.... Miss M (almost 16 and a junior in high school now!) will be playing softball in Huntington Beach in 3 weeks. DH will be gone on a business trip back east and I convinced my MIL to keep the other 3 kids. So M and I will be heading down Friday morning and doing the Halloween party only. We will start at DCA as soon as they'll let us in to ride Guardians of the Galaxy for the first time, and hitting whatever favorites we can before hopping over to the party. We haven't done Halloween or the party since the party was at DCA! So help on must hit party events (always fireworks) are appreciated. We'd typically just enjoy the party festivities but since this is our only time in the parks we will want to hit some rides too using single rider as much as possible.

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

2. # ADS

Download the DLR app ahead of time so that you can start keeping an eye on the wait times in DCA during the pre-party hours at the first MHP on the 20th. Since this is the first year that party guests will be allowed into both parks for the 3 hours before the party starts, no one really knows what the crowd patterns will be like. The app will give you some idea of what to expect and will help you plan how to organize your time in DCA. Decide on what your priorities will be for MHP (e.g. M&Gs, parade, trick-or-treating, rides, fireworks, etc.), then plan accordingly. You'll have a much easier time getting spots for the second parade. Have a back up plan in case fireworks get cancelled. Ride lines will get shorter as the evening wears on. Since PP is included in your ticket this year, get lots of photos of the two of you! Have a great time!

Thanks I didn't realize PP was included!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    Thanks I didn't realize PP was included!
    I didn't know that either. Does anyone know how that works? How is it linked for us?
    "It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by missm View Post
    I didn't know that either. Does anyone know how that works? How is it linked for us?
    Yes.... how does it work? Do they scan our Halloween tickets?