Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY: Black Friday Ticket Sale from Get Away Today

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY: Black Friday Ticket Sale from Get Away Today

You can buy 2018 Adults tickets at 2017 Kids' Prices on all 3-, 4- and 5-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets during the Black Friday Ticket Sale, only through MousePlanet sponsor Get Away Today.

This offer is good on a 3-, 4- and 5-Day Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets purchased from getawaytoday.com now through Cyber Monday, November 27, 2017.

These tickets are available a la carte, or bundled with hotel specials, like the Extra Night Free hotel promotion and Get Away Today exclusives. These tickets can also be purchased on layaway, with only $125 down.

Tickets are valid for travel through December 31, 2018, and there are no Blockout dates!

Call 1-855-GET-AWAY to purchase tickets by phone, or purchase tickets only and Disneyland packages online.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AVP; 11-23-2017 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Updated with Black Friday promotion
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

I am Root. Bow before me!
    MousePad Administrator
    Blog Entries

Get Away Today has extended their offer to run through Tuesday, November 28.

• Adults at Kids’ Prices on all 3, 4, and 5-Day Disneyland Resort Tickets for 2018
    • No blackout dates – and valid on Park Hopper AND 1-Park per Day tickets (this NEVER happens)
    • Save even more with our combo tickets that include 1-day at Universal Studios Hollywood
    • Extra savings on 3-Day Park Hopper tickets for 2017 travel
    • Can be combined with our Extra Night Free hotel specials for additional savings
    • Hold your package for just $125 down with our Layaway Plan
    • Use our link below to save an extra $10 off 2-night hotel + 2 ticket minimum

If you need tickets only, Get Away Today doesn’t need an exact date. They just need to know what year they’ll be traveling. In order to get the extra 2017 discount, you do have to have to travel before December 31, 2017. If they’re going next year, any 2018 date will do.

https://www.getawaytoday.com?referrerid=5761
    Never argue with stupid people. They just drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    I will believe it is a crisis when the people claiming it is a crisis start acting like it is a crisis.
    I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended.