Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fastpass Booking Window

Thanks for the info. As I said, I'll be trying the test seat in September, and then going from there.

Dan
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

2. # ADS

Read Everything-Assume Nothing
    MousePad Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    I passed on that one this time. I want to sit in the test seat, both to see if I fit and to see if claustrophobia rears its ugly head. If all is OK, I'll do FoP next time.
    I can understand the claustrophobia. From my experience, it really felt much more "open" than one would think.

Also, as for the test car... the CM said I didnt "fit." I tried anyway.
    I fit. It was a great time!
    Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The Disney Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

I don't mind pushing myself into the test vehicle. I'd have a BIG problem with waiting for the ride, finally getting there, and THEN finding out that I don't fit.

Dan
    - James Taylor

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar
    I don't mind pushing myself into the test vehicle. I'd have a BIG problem with waiting for the ride, finally getting there, and THEN finding out that I don't fit.
    If the picture you use on here is fairly accurate you're about the same size as me and I had no issues at all.
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World July 15-20 2017 Disneyland September 4-9

Good to hear! I don't think I've gained that much since that pic.

Dan
    - James Taylor

Read Everything-Assume Nothing
    MousePad Administrator
    Blog Entries
    But that is kinda what I was getting at... the vehicle - which is manned by a CM, tries to determine if you would or would not fit on the actual rilde.
    AND - If I would have listened to him, I would have missed out - and so would have my friend that was traveling with me.

What I am getting at is that I thought the same thing as you. I would have been beyond disappointed.... but I am glad I took the chance... dare I say gamble... that I would have fit regardless.
    Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The Disney Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Since we are going to be staying off property (gasp, I know!) In November, I guess I'll have to wait for the thirty day AP window to try to get FPP for Pandora and the rest...

We're just closing out our 30-day window for our trip in September staying off-property. Indeed the FP booking window opens at 4am Pacific, 7 am Eastern and you can only book one day at a time when staying off-property. There were no FoP fastpasses available during our booking days (my wife has been getting up before 4am every day to book FP). I think we got one for Navi River. We plan to be at AK prior to rope drop and head to the line for FoP on one of our days.

Reluctant Runner
    1st Place Advanced: Ready Player One, Spring 2015 =====Now Masters=====
    2nd Place Advanced: Sugar Rush, Fall 2014
    1st Place Basic: Deuces Wild, Spring 2014
    1st Place Basic: Mouseadventure 365, Fall 2013

And that was what I was afraid of. Perhaps next year, after the new has worn off a bit, I'll be able to stay off property for about a third of what they're charging nowadays even for value resorts, and still get the FP+'s I want.

Dan
    - James Taylor

Well I really hope we can get FoP at least once. Joey's neighbor has a conference in Orlando that well and we are going to meet them for the weekend on their first trip so we aren't going to wait ten hours for anything. It's highly likely, after all, that we'll be back!