Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Received my Magic Bands in the mail today. Always an exciting milestone!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Received my Magic Bands in the mail today. Always an exciting milestone!
    Oh yeah, and then come the yellow luggage tags!

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Oh yeah, and then come the yellow luggage tags!
    Funny story. A few years ago my luggage didn't come down the chute in Orlando. I went to the baggage office, anticipating a big ordeal, when my bag magically showed up. I'd just got some free luggage tags from Amazon. Guess what color - yup, yellow! My bag got yanked off the line and dumped in with all the other Disney bags. Some sharp baggage handler realized the mistake and brought my bag to the office.
    Dan

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Funny story. A few years ago my luggage didn't come down the chute in Orlando. I went to the baggage office, anticipating a big ordeal, when my bag magically showed up. I'd just got some free luggage tags from Amazon. Guess what color - yup, yellow! My bag got yanked off the line and dumped in with all the other Disney bags. Some sharp baggage handler realized the mistake and brought my bag to the office.
    Haha, that's a good one!

Booked my room at the Yacht Club yesterday for my May trip!

Missing Disneyland, but looking forward to Disney World!

Forgot to post the other day, but got emails that my three days off were approved. As if I was sitting around waiting for that! It's a vacation notice, not a request...

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Booked my room at the Yacht Club yesterday for my May trip!
    Awesome, I just love staying at YC.

Forgot to post the other day, but got emails that my three days off were approved. As if I was sitting around waiting for that! It's a vacation notice, not a request...
    Absolutely....Vacation Notice!
    Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV

Purchased our MNSSHP Tickets for our September Trip. (September 19-23).

Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV

Got me clothes and such mostly packed for tomorrow's journey to magical lands.

Got me clothes and such mostly packed for tomorrow's journey to magical lands.
    This is so exciting!! Have an amazing trip

I just booked for July with the free quick meal plan and free upgrade to hopper tickets. Looking forward to ordering our bands.
    Living life to the fullest

http://www.oilyhabit.com/

Quote Originally Posted by familymemories View Post
    This is so exciting!! Have an amazing trip

I just booked for July with the free quick meal plan and free upgrade to hopper tickets. Looking forward to ordering our bands.
    Free is nice!

So after booking the hotel for our May 19-22 stay for the conference, it looks like our schedule will allow us to fly out on Friday night, the 17th, or early morning the 18th now. I have been looking at hotels for the one or two nights before moving over to Yacht Club. There is also talks about possibly going to Universal on one of the days if we can go earlier. IMO, just rather stick to the WDW parks. To me, Universal is not worth it unless you get the park hopper pass so that you can go back and forth between HP areas and the Hogwarts train.

Missing Disneyland, but looking forward to Disney World!