Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Finally received my confirmation from WDW for our hotel reservation at the Contemporary yesterday! So everything is finally set and just counting down the days!

Disneyland will always be home, but WDW is starting to win me over.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Finally received my confirmation from WDW for our hotel reservation at the Contemporary yesterday! So everything is finally set and just counting down the days!
    Excellent! Planning is part of the fun.

I have to make my fast passes this Tuesday. Has anyone been able to get anything for Pandora on their first attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by suejacken View Post
    I have to make my fast passes this Tuesday. Has anyone been able to get anything for Pandora on their first attempt.
    You won't have problems for the River Journey, it is pretty easy to get even if you aren't punctual. I just checked for a day less than 2 weeks from now, and there are available FP+ in the evening. If you want very specific times, it may be an issue, but you will be able to get it I am sure.

My accomplishment for today - made my reservation for my first night off site hotel to start my trip next week. (did I mention I'm a procrastinator? )
    -Dave

My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Lost 5lb. 11 more to go to get back to goal. Rations for the next 2 months!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Lost 5lb. 11 more to go to get back to goal. Rations for the next 2 months!
    Excellent! I could stand to lose that much easily. Would make all that walking much easier.

Fast passes

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    You won't have problems for the River Journey, it is pretty easy to get even if you aren't punctual. I just checked for a day less than 2 weeks from now, and there are available FP+ in the evening. If you want very specific times, it may be an issue, but you will be able to get it I am sure.

My accomplishment for today - made my reservation for my first night off site hotel to start my trip next week. (did I mention I'm a procrastinator? )
    Funny I overplan everything

Placed a Garden Grocer order for our July trip. Expensive but saves heavy items (shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash, shaving foam), in the luggage and everyone deserves to eat breakfast without having to get out of their PJ’s when travelling to WDW with commando park opening mum I was impressed they had unsweetened almond milk. I’m taking the position getting that delivered saves me a taxi to and from a supermarket to find some for DS. If they sell this at the WDW hotel shops no need to tell me at this stage!!!!!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Purchased Disney Early Morning Magic for our Magic Kingdom day. Early park entry, plus doing MNSSHP that night. This will be a long day, but a great day.

Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Purchased Disney Early Morning Magic for our Magic Kingdom day. Early park entry, plus doing MNSSHP that night. This will be a long day, but a great day.
    Purchased?

Disney Early MM is different to ENH Nick. Part (small part) is open and there’s a buffet (limited) breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus. Pretty quiet though from the few Vlogs I have seen.

Yes purchased Nick. Pooh, Peter Pan Flight and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train are open for us to ride beginning at 7:45. Then eat breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus by 10am. Dan talked about it in his trip report, which is what got me thinking to book it.

Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

Okay, so you can do SDMT and save your fpp for Pandora...

We are doing MNSSHP that night, so our FPs will probably be BTMRR, Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain. We not are parking hopping on this day.

Shawn

Booked 15 days worth of FPP. Got everything I wanted but not all when I wanted. Most notably Flight of Passage. I do have three FPP for that though and two for Slinky Dog Dash so we should get a turn on the new stuff. Took me nearly an hour and was stressful TBH.

Nice work Scoobs! I just renewed my pass, so I'm gonna feel obligated to go. Bad part is I only get three weeks of paid time off with pay and am still moving my junk to San Antonio. And need to sell the other house after that and it needs some work to sell!

All packed and ready to go for our 7am flight on Saturday. Had to get it done now as my son has a baseball tournament this weekend. They usually play on Saturdays but the games were scheduled for Friday night. So we will be getting home around 11:30pm on Friday and waking up at 4am to drive to the airport. Going to be a long day. Sounds like a nap in Carousel of Progress will be happening on Saturday.

Disneyland will always be home, but WDW is starting to win me over.

Good place to nap!

Dan

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Seeing 7am and flight together makes me cringe... Have a great trip!

Purchased our APs this morning!

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Purchased our APs this morning!
    Sweet, great news! Now you have more FB groups to join. And let the magnets flow...

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Sweet, great news! Now you have more FB groups to join. And let the magnets flow...
    Its been a few years since we held APs. Really excited as I am getting three trips over the next 15 months.
    Shawn

Took a text from my Travel Agent. My holiday docs have been posted. It’s getting real! Two weeks today.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Took a text from my Travel Agent. My holiday docs have been posted. It’s getting real! Two weeks today.
    So close, single digits soon!

We booked our May 2019 DVC stay this morning. Going May 27 - June 2nd for daughter's high school graduation celebration.

Shawn