Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Just booked my flight from DFW to Orlando for this September. Had enough AA points that it only cost me 11 bucks!
    Nice! Don't you love it when that happens?
    Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

2. # ADS

Just booked my flight from DFW to Orlando for this September. Had enough AA points that it only cost me 11 bucks!
    Nice! We're talking about a possible DL trip at Thanksgiving with nieces but it's just talk at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    Nice! Don't you love it when that happens?
    Helps out the ol' Disney budget quite a bit!

Hey, you might want to switch to DIStickers.com for your sig - Magical Kingdoms ain't working right any more.
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

We added an extra night in September to stay at Saratoga Springs. This morning I was looking at resorts and noticed a room had opened up at Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I was able to change resorts, so we are staying at Copper Creek now. Really excited, as I have been wanting to stay here, even if only for a night.

Hey, you might want to switch to DIStickers.com for your sig - Magical Kingdoms ain't working right any more.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV
    2019 Trips: March 10-15; September 18-24

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    We added an extra night in September to stay at Saratoga Springs. This morning I was looking at resorts and noticed a room had opened up at Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I was able to change resorts, so we are staying at Copper Creek now. Really excited, as I have been wanting to stay here, even if only for a night.

Thanks for the tip.
    Sweet! That sounds amazing.

I could not be more excited! I have my birthday trip to WDW coming up at the end of September. I had planned to splurge a bit, and stay in a moderate, preferably the Coronado Springs Resort. I asked my travel agent (the wonderful Mary Kraemer) to get me prices on the Pop and the Coronado, and just for giggles include prices on the new tower (which I assumed would be WAY out of my prices range). Imagine my surprise when the Tower came in just a few bucks more than the regular rooms. So now I have a rez in the Tower, with the price maybe even going down more as AP rates come out. And I just booked a dinner at Toledo, the new restaurant on the top floor of the Tower!

Vacationing in style!!!!!!

- James Taylor

................... And I just booked a dinner at Toledo, the new restaurant on the top floor of the Tower!

Vacationing in style!!!!!!
    I decided to check out the new restaurant too. Got a time that might line up nicely with catching one of the last showings of Illuminations (not the actual last one, I think I intend to be on the ground with all the other crazy people for that one in the park ). I'm not sure if the view from up there will really amount to much (I'm sure it won't compare to MK fireworks from CG at the Contempo, since they are so much closer together), but I figured it was worth trying.

Hope you keep your Tower stay! I know you used to always say how much you liked CS. I'm sure it's been a mess during the construction for the last few years, but should be mostly back to normal now, I guess.
    -Dave

I was surprised that the construction wasn't more intrusive to the rest of the resort. Sounds like you're gonna be there the same time I am - maybe a brewski or martini???

- James Taylor

My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Added a couple ADRs tonight: Nine Dragons and Frontera Cocina.

Hey Dan, when do you arrive? I think we are going to just miss each other. We fly home the morning of Sept 24.

Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV

I arrive the 26th. Take care of the place for me!

- James Taylor

I was surprised that the construction wasn't more intrusive to the rest of the resort. Sounds like you're gonna be there the same time I am - maybe a brewski or martini???
    That could be a plan! I don't have firm dates for everything planned yet (but I will soon if I want to get in on my 60 day FP+ window, I know... procrastinator here ), but the dinner plan I referenced is the 29th and I probably will be there at least until Thursday or Friday of that week, I suspect.
    -Dave

Booked airport parking for our trip to Spain in a few weeks. Immediately received a return e mail for 20% off our next airport parking and as I have Disney 2020 booked I went ahead and booked for next year too! Now the trick will be to remember I have done this ?

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Trip is getting closer. Purchased some gift cards at Target tonight. Love the 5% off. Also, been working my tail off on a second job to cover my trips. Because of this, my wife surprised me with a 2nd MNSSHP during our trip. Just bought the tickets. So excited!