Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Just booked my flight from DFW to Orlando for this September. Had enough AA points that it only cost me 11 bucks!
    Nice! Don't you love it when that happens?
    Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

2. # ADS

Just booked my flight from DFW to Orlando for this September. Had enough AA points that it only cost me 11 bucks!
    Nice! We're talking about a possible DL trip at Thanksgiving with nieces but it's just talk at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    Nice! Don't you love it when that happens?
    Helps out the ol' Disney budget quite a bit!

Hey, you might want to switch to DIStickers.com for your sig - Magical Kingdoms ain't working right any more.
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

We added an extra night in September to stay at Saratoga Springs. This morning I was looking at resorts and noticed a room had opened up at Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I was able to change resorts, so we are staying at Copper Creek now. Really excited, as I have been wanting to stay here, even if only for a night.

Hey, you might want to switch to DIStickers.com for your sig - Magical Kingdoms ain't working right any more.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV
    2019 Trips: March 10-15; September 18-24

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    We added an extra night in September to stay at Saratoga Springs. This morning I was looking at resorts and noticed a room had opened up at Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I was able to change resorts, so we are staying at Copper Creek now. Really excited, as I have been wanting to stay here, even if only for a night.

Thanks for the tip.
    Sweet! That sounds amazing.