Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Finalized and booked all our plans today for our May trip. Got our tickets on SW for $219 round trip. Hotel reservations at AS Movies for May 17-19 and then move over to Yacht Club May 19-21. I got two different lunch reservations on May 18th, one at Sci Fi Drive In at 11:30 and at BOG at 2pm. The hope is that we can get FP+ for Slinky Dog Dash on Saturday morning and do Hollywood Studios on Saturday from opening to mid afternoon and then move over to MK until close. If that works out, will cancel BOG. If not, we will see what we can do around the BOG reservation.

Hoping on Sunday morning we can score FP+ for Flight of Passage and do AK Sunday morning then head over to Epcot for the rest of the day. Then my last park day will be Monday evening back at MK. I always end a trip at MK!
    You're going to miss the Amazing Andrewses by just under a week! Check for EMH at AK and DHS and or just be there an hour before rope drop to ride FOP and Slinky.

2. # ADS

Received Mickey Mail today...DME Tags came in the mail.

Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV
    2019 Trips: March 10-15; September 18-23

My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Went out and purchased our Disney gift cards at Target. Love getting 5% off.

Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV
    2019 Trips: March 10-15; September 18-23

Purchased our tickets from the conference website today! Now just need to wait 48-72 hours before I can link them in MDE.

Missing Disneyland, but looking forward to Disney World!

Does showing up to work to make money for the trp count?

Booked my FP+ this morning. I got up early and was on right at 6am. There was only one FP+ time available all weekend of May 18 & 19 for Slinky Dog Dash. It was Sunday evening at 7:45pm. I booked it, but it threw a wrench in some of our plans.

Does anyone know what rope drop looks like in trying to get on SDD? We are thinking about dropping the FP+ and trying our luck at rope drop.

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Booked my FP+ this morning. I got up early and was on right at 6am. There was only one FP+ time available all weekend of May 18 & 19 for Slinky Dog Dash. It was Sunday evening at 7:45pm. I booked it, but it threw a wrench in some of our plans.

Does anyone know what rope drop looks like in trying to get on SDD? We are thinking about dropping the FP+ and trying our luck at rope drop.
    Get there at least 30 min before park opening and go straight there, you'll get on with a half hour or so wait. SDD is awesome!

Not today, but I got my two separate reservations at BWDS linked to MDE and made a few fpp. Got my new AP MB with slider in the mail too!

I was able to move around some dining reservations and it looks like we should be okay now. I get two full days in the parks and then one evening in the parks after the first conference day.

Day 1
    Animal Kingdom at rope drop. Hopes are to get on FOP, EE, and Kilimanjaro. Then head over to MK around 1:30pm or so.
    MK, we have lunch at BOG at 2:30pm. Then we have FP+ for Big Thunder, 7DMT, and Space Mountain. Staying until close.

Day 2
    Epcot at rope drop. The goal is to try to get on Test Track, Frozen, and Soarin. Soarin will be odd man out if we can't make it. Been on it enough. Then walking around World Showcase for a bit. Then head over to HS around 3pm.
    At HS we have a dining reservation at 3:40pm for Sci Fi Dine In. Then we have FP+ that evening for RnR, Slinky Dog Dash, and ToT. Will also try get on Star Tours while we are there. Staying until close and then heading over to Disney Springs for a late night meal and some shopping.

Day 3
    I get out of the conference around 5pm. Going over to MK and spending our last night there.