Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things to See on Walt Disney World's Main Street U.S.A.

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things to See on Walt Disney World's Main Street U.S.A.

My Disney Top 5 - Things to See on Walt Disney World's Main Street U.S.A. by Chris Barry

Chris counts down the very best that Main Street has to offer

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by MousePlanet AutoPoster View Post
    My Disney Top 5 - Things to See on Walt Disney World's Main Street U.S.A. by Chris Barry

Chris counts down the very best that Main Street has to offer

Read it here!
    Great article but it had me thinking of the top 5 things no longer found on Main Street USA. Although it's been many years I still despise the emporium expansion.

5. Arcade - I loved spending time in here playing the antique games.
    4 - The Walt Disney Story - One Mans Dream tried to recreate this but it really belonged in the Magic Kingdom
    3 - Main Street Bakery - So missed along with the some of the best pastries anywhere
    2- Main Street Cinema - A great place to get out of the crowds and cool down and enjoy some classic Disney cartoons
    1 - The music - Maybe I'm just waxing nostalgic but the music that used to play on Main Street set the mood better than it does today

And I forgot to mention the rest of center street! Anything else I may have missed?
    "They must be putting something in the water," Springsteen said during the encore, "because Greensboro is consistently one of the best audiences in the United States. But I don't know why! Why?! Damn!" - Bruce Springsteen May 2, 2009 Greensboro, NC