Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Looking Forward to Disneyland 2017

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Looking Forward to Disneyland 2017

Looking Forward to Disneyland 2017 by Megan Walker

Some of the exciting things that are coming this year to the Happiest Place on Earth.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Three things I look forward to the most. First, I can't wait for Fantasmic! to come back. My last DL trip seemed kinda sad without it.

Second, looking forward to being on Tom Sawyer Island again. There's nothing like letting the kids stretch out their legs and have fun here.

Finally, I'm looking forward to when the FINALLY retire MSEP and make PtN a permanent part of the nighttime entertainment. I saw MSEP at MK back in 2012 and it looked old and dated. PtN is something that should be playing every night for the next 10 years.

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015

I know I speak for thousands when I say that I respectfully disagree regarding the MSEP. We saw it every summer that it ran at Disneyland and DCA plus several times at Walt Disney World. We never tired of it and are excited to see it come back home. PTN is a nice parade but lacks the magic we found in the MSEP. Yes, the MSEP is old technology but it still works well as evidenced by crowds that justified (or should I say demanded) an extension. Along with Fantasmic and the various versions of fireworks, Disney has a winning team. The MSEP should stay as long as the guests want to watch.