Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2017 Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMartin View Post
    Photos: The 10K code results in a "Can't fetch the link" error. Is it too early to link, or am I doing something wrong?
    Yup, too early again. Photos are now working though not all are up yet.
    Reluctant Runner
    1st Place Advanced: Ready Player One, Spring 2015 =====Now Masters=====
    2nd Place Advanced: Sugar Rush, Fall 2014
    1st Place Basic: Deuces Wild, Spring 2014
    1st Place Basic: Mouseadventure 365, Fall 2013

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    UPDATE: Yes, I was too early for official results. They are up now. I finished 10th in my (old) age group!
    Congratulations!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

My favorite thing about the 10K was that they made a bifrost to get us from DCA to DL. That was amazing.

Blog Entries

Finished the half at 3:12:38. That's 47 min PR! It's been a long year but running with the Long Beach Galloway totally helped and I was with the 3:15 Galloway Pacer all day (and with another LB group member). Those last two things made a huge difference for me in staying focused (and ignoring my PF in my left foot). Nice way to say goodbye to runDisney in So Cal. Thanks also to the Mouseplanet volunteers for their signs and candy. Definitely something to look forward to.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    Finished the half at 3:12:38. That's 47 min PR!
    Wow, you PRed by almost an hour! That's fantastic! Congratulations!
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Nice job olegc!

I think I saw you photograph your sign at the MP free candy stand, but it was too late to greet you since your sign was way at the end of the row.

Reluctant Runner

olegc, WTG!!! SteveMartin WTG as well!! I am sorry we missed out on this one but it was better we did with so much going on. Glad you all had finished strong!

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Blog Entries
    Nice job olegc!

I think I saw you photograph your sign at the MP free candy stand, but it was too late to greet you since your sign was way at the end of the row.
    Yeah - and I was trying to keep up with the 3:15 Galloway Pacer (in case his knee buckled I'd have to take over). Maybe next time... Oh, wait, no more so cal races ;-)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Wow, you PRed by almost an hour! That's fantastic! Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    olegc, WTG!!! SteveMartin WTG as well!! I am sorry we missed out on this one but it was better we did with so much going on. Glad you all had finished strong!
    Thank you both.

I just wanted to thank everyone at the cheer station! Whoever made me that Spider-Ham sign is a KING AMONG MEN. I'm sorry I didn't stop but I was busy trying to PR (and I did)!

🏠 Disneyland Resort ✔️Walt Disney World 2011 ✔️Hong Kong Disneyland 2015
    ✔️Shanghai Disneyland 2016 ✔️Disneyland Paris 2017! ⁉️Tokyo Disneyland 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    Thanks!
    Reluctant Runner

Finished the half at 3:12:38. That's 47 min PR! It's been a long year but running with the Long Beach Galloway totally helped and I was with the 3:15 Galloway Pacer all day (and with another LB group member). Those last two things made a huge difference for me in staying focused (and ignoring my PF in my left foot). Nice way to say goodbye to runDisney in So Cal.
    Nicely done. You smashed that PR!

Contributing Writer RunningFool's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Finished the half at 3:12:38. That's 47 min PR! It's been a long year but running with the Long Beach Galloway totally helped and I was with the 3:15 Galloway Pacer all day (and with another LB group member). Those last two things made a huge difference for me in staying focused (and ignoring my PF in my left foot). Nice way to say goodbye to runDisney in So Cal. Thanks also to the Mouseplanet volunteers for their signs and candy. Definitely something to look forward to.

Woo hoo! Very nice job!
    RunningFool

Next non-Disney short distance event: Good question...
    Next non-Disney Half: TBD
    Next runDisney event: W&D Two Course Challenge & 5k

I thought it was a very successful weekend! Probably (IMHO) the best we've had in Cali so far. The course for both the 10K and half was awesome, and there were TONS of characters out. It seemed like they really stepped up their game after the disappointment by most from Tink. The 10K course was my new favorite with tons and tons of park time. It was a super fun race. The half was just about perfect too. I'll be eagerly waiting for them to come back!

"If you can dream it, you can do it."
    "You can't run from trouble, there ain't no place that far."

Blog Entries

dang it - Ive already lost my "Infinity Gauntlet" cap - grey with red lettering. I wore it on race day and I think I left it in the restroom I changed in. #%@^%$%$@!&*#$*!

Any outlets that hold old RunDisney stock I can check?

dang it - Ive already lost my "Infinity Gauntlet" cap - grey with red lettering. I wore it on race day and I think I left it in the restroom I changed in. #%@^%$%$@!&*#$*!

Ah that sucks. I have no idea but maybe contact them to ask about it and let them know what happened. Good luck on getting a new one.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Pretty sure most of the surplus stuff gets sent to the Florida outlet.

If you know of anyone that has access to Company D, ask them to check there. I have found some runDisney merchandise there in the past when I went there with friends.