Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I wish I was

Today I wish I was

^ got to love an optimist

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

2. # ADS

Of course! I also want to see the revamped Treehouse since it was closed last time. Bad monkeys attacked or something...

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Bad monkeys attacked or something...
    Fall asleep watching Jumanji? It's been on a lot lately...

Today, ...starting out the morning with a sparse crowd at the MK, taking in something new or just enjoying the transitions between lands--such as the walkway from Mainstreet USA into Adventureland.
    Then finally doing one of the new Pirate adventures. I'm thinking with the opposite of sparse crowds in 2 weeks, we'll probably take some time along from long ride lines to run through a few of these and get our completion card sets...
    Joey

Oh yeah I had forgotten about those!

Anywhere on property; it's freezing cold here😖

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Anywhere on property; it's freezing cold here
    LOL!! My old roommate was talking about moving back there from Denver during the start of her divorce... She visited in December and that was the end of that...

Today...Wishing we Were starting a warm sunny day at DAK...after a nice Safari trip and visit to the Yeti, some spicy green beans, pot stickers, and edamame at Yak n Yeti to start things off...
    Joey

Quote Originally Posted by josephbandrews View Post
    Fall asleep watching Jumanji? It's been on a lot lately...
    No, the troop of invading monkeys from the book that threatened the family. They ended up poisoning them, and lamented the sad need to do so to protect themselves. I should read that book again. First read it the summer after third grade...

...Driving a slow movin, crappy steerin miniature automobile around a speeeeeedway in the dark. Perhaps followed by a tour on the TTA Moonshine Express.

Joey

Enjoying the 78 degrees in the LBV this morning and playing on KRR and Splash Mountain later when it hits the high of 86.

This Arctic Blast has got to go... 78 yesterday here, 28 now. I hate wind!!

Joey

Enjoying the 78 degrees in the LBV this morning and playing on KRR and Splash Mountain later when it hits the high of 86.

That was here yesterday. I could barely tolerate going outside to get the mail. I'll take the winter Florida weather too!

I will take 28 degrees. It was reading 1 degree on my car thermometer today

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    I will take 28 degrees. It was reading 1 degree on my car thermometer today ��
    Did the Bears game break the record?

I'd take anywhere on property this morning as its 75 in LBV and 25 in SA...
    Joey

Did the Bears game break the record?

I'd take anywhere on property this morning as its 75 in LBV and 25 in SA...
    According to the media the Bears game didn't break the record because it was warmer by the lake. It reached a balmy 10 degrees by the stadium.

That said I agree with you that I would prefer to be anywhere on property today.

It's a whopping 35 here right now and I have nine days to go, but I'd still like the 75 degree LBV! Treehouse day for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    I'm a Stephen King fan, but I haven't read any of the books in this series. I think you've all given me a reading list!
    They're totally different from anything else King has written, but absolutely the best series of books I've ever read.
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    They're totally different from anything else King has written, but absolutely the best series of books I've ever read.
    I also really liked The Talisman, which is different. And of course The Stand (ignore the made for TV thing, which like pretty much all King-based film/TV projects, is severely lacking).

Going to Disneyland with Dan!

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    Going to Disneyland with Dan!
    AND I'm including some fine martinis from the outdoor Uva Bar. Nothing like a slightly tipsy viewing of the DL fireworks!
    - James Taylor

AND I'm including some fine martinis from the outdoor Uva Bar. Nothing like a slightly tipsy viewing of the DL fireworks!
    I heard there were a couple of more than tipsy guys watching World of Color a few years ago, singing songs from Pirates...

Not me - I'm a very mellow, quiet drunk.

- James Taylor

Pfft.. I whistle or sing pirate songs stone cold sober... Fuddy duddy.
    Joey

Pfft.. I whistle or sing pirate songs stone cold sober... Fuddy duddy.
    Joey

You don't sing for your dogs in the morning?

I am TOTALLY in on that!
    Tony S.

Today I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday season. Here's hoping we all get to go to our beloved Walt Disney World in 2017!

Tony S.