Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Today I wish I was

Today I wish I was

Watching my 19 year old happily getting out of his bed for rope drop at any park. Unlikely to happen but a mum can wish!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Watching my 19 year old happily getting out of his bed for rope drop at any park. Unlikely to happen but a mum can wish!
    Haha, good luck! I have enough trouble hailing my own lazy butt up out of bed...

Today I wish I was

...visiting with some hitchhiking ghosts.

Soaking up the sights & scents &sounds on
    Main Street.
    😤 popcorn, 😤cookies, 👂piano lessons.....

Today I wish I was

Strolling around World Showcase wine tasting. Bliss.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

having lunch, a macaroni and cheese hot dog from Casey's Corner.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    having lunch, a macaroni and cheese hot dog from Casey's Corner.
    To quote my boy Rocket, Oohhh, yeah!

Today I wish I was

Cheering a fire breathing dragon on Main Street USA.

Today I wish I was

Waking up and heading out to the Magic Kingdom for some early fun.

Today I wish I was

Arriving at WDW and feeling the wall of heat. Instead I’m 7 days into an Ofsted inspection and have clocked up 102 hours since they arrived. Roll on Disney please. I’m ready!

Today I wish I was

...waking up and heading to Slinky Dog Dash followed by a homemade pop tart from Woody’s Lunchbox.

Walking along the water from the Boardwalk Resort into Hollywood Studios with a Toy Story Mania Fast Pass.

Today I wish I was

ssmerdel. I’m stealing that and doing it it 6 days. Excellent call

Today I wish I was

Have a magical time Scooby.

ssmerdel. I’m stealing that and doing it it 6 days. Excellent call
    Wow so soon! Have a great time!

Hi all - it's been a while!!!

Today I wish I was doing the Slinky Dog Dash! Fortunately, we just booked a trip for September, so I don't have to wait that long!

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    Hi all - it's been a while!!!

Today I wish I was doing the Slinky Dog Dash! Fortunately, we just booked a trip for September, so I don't have to wait that long!
    Awesome! We make our FP+ selections next month. Hoping for that one as well.

Today I wish I was

Us too pretty soon, debated getting a room res for first night to get fpp at 60 days...

Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, 1/21, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Today I wish I had a dinner reservation for Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Great food!

Today, I wish I had exclusive Passholder access in Toy Story Land, to ride Slinky ten times...

Today I wish I was

Nick. We arrived at DHS for a 7am (on site guest EMH) opening at 6.15am. We were allowed into Toy Story Land at 6.30am and we rode Slinky Dog Dash 6 tines with no line to speak of. So book that first night on site then get up early!!!!

Nick. We arrived at DHS for a 7am (on site guest EMH) opening at 6.15am. We were allowed into Toy Story Land at 6.30am and we rode Slinky Dog Dash 6 tines with no line to speak of. So book that first night on site then get up early!!!!
    Debating doing that, but I have a lot of travel in the next few months, so spending that extra money when we're paid up at the timeshare is hard to justify. We were talking about just getting there before rorope drop and making a dash for it...

Today I wish I was having chicken tenders at Guy Fieri's new place at Disney Springs.

Hoarding Disney collector pins with Jodi Benson.

Waking up early to do the mad dash to the Slinky Dog Dash - it's the Dash to the Dash!

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]