Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Today I wish I was

Taking a leisurely cruise on a sternwheeler around the rivers of America.

2. # ADS

Taking a leisurely ride on the back of a Banshee!

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

We're all big on leisure, ain't we?

Dan

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Absolutely!

...taking a leisurely ride to visit some pirates!
    Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

Aye, that we be, matey!

Gonna have to go with the Treehouse today! In looking at places to buy, one criterion is big enough trees to build one...

Yes, we are! And to that I say let's hoist a leisurely pint at the R&C!
    Tony S.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    Yes, we are! And to that I say let's hoist a leisurely pint at the R&C!
    Oh, yeah!

Blasting off on a trip into space.

Tony S.

Today I wish I was

...getting ready to head to breakfast at Boma. The French Toast Bread Pudding is awesome.

Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

Blasting off to Mars, and then maybe taking in a space view of Earth afterwards.

After returning to Earth, checking out the Jammitors nearby.

-Dave

Having some nachos from Cantina de San Angel in Mexico for lunch.

Shawn

...having Casey's Corner for lunch!

Shawn

Rolling along on the Moonshine Express, aka the WEDway Peoplemover...

Today I wish I was

Taking a walk around the Beach/Yacht Club and Boardwalk early doors while all the park stormers sleep. To be fair I enjoy this at all the resorts but Beach Club is our next planned stay so that’s today’s wish I was.......

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Today I wish I was .....

Following Scoobydooby surreptitiously around the Beach/Yacht Club resort, hiding behind pillars and sneaking around corners, until we got out onto the Boardwalk and then I would jump out at her and shout, "SURPRISE!", and then we would go for breakfast ice-cream together at Ample Hills Creamery. I'll choose Coffee Toffee Coffee flavour, as it is early morning. What flavour do you want, Scoobs?

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Today I wish I was

lol Silvercat! I’m afraid I don’t do ice cream but will join you for a nice black tea!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce...

Today I wish I was

Now I want the No Way Jose from Beaches and Cream. Ice cream with hot fudge and peanut butter. Mouth is watering thinking about it.

Shawn

Today I wish I was

Front of the line waiting for the 7am opening of the new Toy Story Land. I cannot wait to see this incarnation of my favourite Pixar films.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    lol Silvercat! I’m afraid I don’t do ice cream but will join you for a nice black tea!
    Bleurgh! Oh well, each to his own, and the company is what counts I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce...
    Oy! Who invited you? ROFL! Ah, go on then, it would be nice to meet up with a fellow Mousepadder (and you're paying for the ice-creams!!)

Oh yes, today I wish I was ....... standing on the Streets of America, watching the twinkling Osborne lights and the snow flurries (instead of the REAL snow flurries I am currently watching!) ....... Sipping on a cold, Minute Maid lemonade - all sharp-tasting and sour, yum!
    Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
    Bleurgh!
    Oh yes, today I wish I was ....... standing on the Streets of America, watching the twinkling Osborne lights and the snow flurries (instead of the REAL snow flurries I am currently watching!) ....... Sipping on a cold, Minute Maid lemonade - all sharp-tasting and sour, yum!
    If we can "Yester-wish" , I wish I could go back in time and ride the Skyway over TomorrowLand and FantasyLand. Was lucky enough to do it at DL when I was a kid before they removed them(riding through the Matterhorn was neat!), but didn't start going to WDW until years after they were gone.
    -Dave

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Front of the line waiting for the 7am opening of the new Toy Story Land. I cannot wait to see this incarnation of my favourite Pixar films.
    Sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
    Oy! Who invited you? ROFL! Ah, go on then, it would be nice to meet up with a fellow Mousepadder (and you're paying for the ice-creams!!)

I suppose I could cover some ice cream...

Today I'd like to be walking up in my sure at the Star Wars resort, then heading out to Galaxy's Edge for a passholder preview... Although it looks like the hotel will be open a ways after GE is!

I wish I was on top of a mountain shouting "I WILL BE GREAT AND FINE WITHOUT YOU!". Sorry guys, going to a rough time...

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    I suppose I could cover some ice cream...
    If Nick is buying count me in!

Today, I wish I was playing some mini golf on the hard course at Fantasia Gardens.
    Shawn