Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: AKL Concierge on points

AKL Concierge on points

We are in the early planning stages of our next trip, and are toying with the idea of staying concierge level at AKL. We are DVC and would be staying on points. The early headcount for our group would be 9 (5 adults, 4 kids ages 3-), so we are looking at the 2br. We have stayed at the 2br at Kidani, and know that they can accommodate 9, but not sure if the concierge level at Jambo do or not.

Also, I looked for some reviews on a couple of sites about it, but they all seem to be pretty out-dated, making reference to the tours that they don't offer anymore, so I don't know what else in there might be obsolete as well.

Any thoughts from anyone who has stayed there? Is it worth the extra points (it is about 70 extra points for the week over the 2br savanna view villa) Do they have 3 bathrooms like in Kidani, or is that just over there?

2. # ADS

I know I've seen layouts/details of AKL rooms online somewhere... a quick google ought to bring it up for you. I think one of the other unofficial WDW sites (sorry, not sure if we can mention them on here) or DVC point rental places?

try googling Animal Kingdom floor plans - I got a BUNCH to come up.

Have you had any luck finding the details you were looking for? I tried to post the diagram on here but couldn't get it attached -