Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2017 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend - September 21 - 24, 2017

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

And, someone else pointed this out, but there's a major error on the Disneyland Paris 10K race shirt.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Saw a couple of posts this morning that they ran out of medals at the 10K and the kids' race (and supposedly, they even gave out half marathon medals to the kids when they ran out of kids medals). Hoping they have enough half marathon, challenge and castle-to-chateau medals tomorrow.
    If they handed those out to kids, plus had issues with having enough medals for the last 2 days, I wonder if they will for the half then. I do hope no one is short changed with the rest of the medals to go though. I read they also had ran out of women's challenge shirts. Yet from how it sounded it was more due to many not knowing they needed to go up sizes because of the difference in them from here and over there.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

It sounds like things went well for the half marathon this morning. I haven't seen any complaints about not getting a medal.

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

It sounds like things went well for the half marathon this morning. I haven't seen any complaints about not getting a medal.
    That is good. So those that ended up without for the other races, will they end up seeing one mailed to them at some point or they just out of luck?

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    So those that ended up without for the other races, will they end up seeing one mailed to them at some point or they just out of luck?
    Some posts said that runDisney people were taking down names and email addresses for those who didn't get medals. Hopefully, they'll follow up with everyone who registered and send one to anyone who says they didn't get one. The other problem is that a number of people said they didn't get race shirts. I hope that gets remedied as well.

Some posts said that runDisney people were taking down names and email addresses for those who didn't get medals. Hopefully, they'll follow up with everyone who registered and send one to anyone who says they didn't get one. The other problem is that a number of people said they didn't get race shirts. I hope that gets remedied as well.
    I hope so too for all that didn't get their medals and shirts.