Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Paris - Report from the First Ever RunDisney Weekend

Disneyland Paris - Report from the First Ever RunDisney Weekend

Sitting in my living room with a packed suitcase, super excited to fly to Paris tomorrow. I'll be staying a night in Paris, then taking the RER out to DLP on Friday morning, where I'll meet up with my sister (K) and her husband (Co), both big Disney geeks. Here's the plan

Hotel: Newport Bay Resort

Friday- Check into hotel, get bibs/merchandise from RunDisney Expo, Spend the day in the parks
    Saturday- 5k in the morning, Shower, RER to Paris, see some sites (we've all visited Paris before), Maybe dinner in a park
    Sunday- Half for me in the morning, Parks
    Monday- Check Out, Cooking Class in Paris, Continued (non-Disney) adventures

This is all of our first trip to Disneyland Paris, K and Co's first 5k, and my first Half. Lots of first! I'll try to share any details that might be useful for DL natives planning their first DLP trip.

2015: Star Wars 10k + Avengers 10k
    2016: Star Wars 10k, Paris Half and 5k, Avengers Half
    2017: Star Wars Light Side Half, Star Wars Dark Side Half, Paris Half and 10k, Avengers 10k
    MouseAdventure Addict- Usually "Beware the Groove"

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Have a good race tomorrow!

Re: the parks, so far, I love it's a small world, and Storybook and Casey Jr. I like Phantom Manor but need to ride it again at night so I can see more. I loved Ratatouille and decided to do it anyway even though I knew it would exacerbate my nausea issues - it was worth it.

Space Mountain, Mission 2 - I liked what I saw but the ride really just slammed my head back and forth against the side, and it took me probably half a day to start to feel normal. I want to ride it again at night, so I can see more, but I'm not sure if I'll risk it.

We saw a bit of the parade today. Hoping to see it better another day. And we'll try to catch the closing fireworks show as well.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...