Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: questions about Aulani in Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by CADisneyFam View Post
    Not bad at all. And the airport is about 30 m right? I don't do well on car trips so I need to know things ahead of time to prepare myself
    Yes.

2. # ADS

We have not had any issues with Wifi or the rooms. We have a one bedroom villa. It has a washer and dryer, a decent size bathroom/with shower and hottub, a kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, dishes & silverware. It includes a pull out sofa bed as well as a drawer type pull out bed both in the living room if you have kids. We overlook the ocean, pool area, and there is a Hawaiin band that plays outside every night. Our one issue is he restaurants do tend close a little early at 8:30 pm. The fast food places here close at 5....and there isn't alot of selection as far as food.. They have a very nice sit down restaurant here, expensive..yes..Good food..yes.
    There are multiple swimming pools here including a lazy river. You can walk to the beach.

Hardest departure ever. We will be back.

Good info. Had been looking for something on Aulani. My wife and I have been talking about going for our 40th birthdays (in 2018) and were looking at costs, rooms, etc.