Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Going this Sunday

Going this Sunday

I am going to Disneyland this Sunday just because I have too. I want to be a part of the Retreat at 6:20pm. I will be there early and will go to the Hub at 10:00am to see if anyone from the group can make it. I will return at noon also. I hope some of us can get together for whatever happens. I just have to go. Between the Playhouse Last Show on the 9th and the tragedy on the 11th, I don't know how much more I can take. The emotions this week have just been too much for this Elf.

Peter Pan forever! I Will Never Grow Up!!

2. # ADS

Sorry Lost Boy, we were at the park at 10am sunday but I thought you were coming at noon and we left around 11:30. We would have stopped by. Did you have a worthwhile trip?

Great Day at the Park

I was unable to make the 10am meeting as I was busy riding the Canoes for the very first time. I had a great day, rode many attractions and rides that I have not been on in a long time, and the canoes which I had never done in 46 years. I met a new friend at Noon at the hub and we went to see Animazement and Tiki room before he had to leave to meet friends.
    All in all it was a wonderful day, and the Flad Ceremony at Sunset was one of the most emotional events I have ever seen at Disneyland. Very well presented, and everything on Main Street just came to a complete standstill. Very powerful images. I plan to see it every time I go from now on. The Park looked wonderful, the weather was nice and the Park was not crowded at all.

Peter Pan forever! I Will Never Grow Up!!

Convicted cheese smuggler

I went to both parks on sunday and was amazed at how empty it was, I even got a primo spot in the parking structure, basically as close to the escalators as possible without being in the handicap spots.

"We are reminded once every 12.5 seconds that Chuck and Millie are virgins -- VIRGINS! And that Jon and Al are clowns -- CLOWNS! And that Tian and Jaree are annoying -- ANNOYING!"

--TelevisonWithout Pity