Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Korkis Korner: Becoming Donald Duck: The Clarence Nash Story

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Korkis Korner: Becoming Donald Duck: The Clarence Nash Story

Becoming Donald Duck: The Clarence Nash Story by Jim Korkis

Jim goes beyond the bill for the real story behind the famous voice.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Great article. Donald is definitely my favorite of all Disney characters. Youtube has a clip of the conversation between Nash and Donald. I also found this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NpqJl7xHxw. It's a clip of Nash on "What's My Line". It's a lot of fun to watch!

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015

I was very fortunate to have Clarence Nash as a customer of mine at a camera shop I worked at in Glendale in the late 1970's He was always friendly and usually had his Donald puppet with him and would perform for any kids in the store

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGator View Post
    Great article. Donald is definitely my favorite of all Disney characters. Youtube has a clip of the conversation between Nash and Donald. I also found this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NpqJl7xHxw. It's a clip of Nash on "What's My Line". It's a lot of fun to watch!
    The conversation between Donald and Ducky was surreal. But that "What's My Line" clip might be even better. Thanks!

Powers &8^]