Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Korkis Korner: Writing Who's The Leader of the Club?

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Korkis Korner: Writing Who's The Leader of the Club?

Writing Who's The Leader of the Club? by Jim Korkis

Jim's newest book takes a look at Walt as businessman and leader.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After about the half dozenth "I" I gave up.

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

Just trying to explain the book

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfPlanet View Post
    After about the half dozenth "I" I gave up.
    Sorry you were bored and offended. "I" was just trying to explain why "I" wrote this particular book and explain why "I" had the qualifications to do so which many people would not immediately realize. "I" didn't think there was anyone better able to do so since the topic and the approach of the book is different than my past books and wanted to let folks who bought those books know that this is a little different so they could either avoid it or buy it. "I" tried to keep my apology and explanation to you at a half dozen "I"s so you would read it. Thanks for attempting to read the column.

This sounds like a great book, Jim, and I can certainly see why you were excited about it and how unique it is during our podcast interview recently. I'm looking forward to reading it!

Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Ordered book yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by MousePlanet AutoPoster View Post
    Writing Who's The Leader of the Club? by Jim Korkis

Jim's newest book takes a look at Walt as businessman and leader.

Read it here!

After reading the pages viewable on Amazon I ordered the book and decided to investigate attending the Disney Institute. Jim, I look forwarding to reading the book and applying some of the insights to my business.

"I" just ordered this book based on this column. There's no shame in plugging one's hard work, "I" defy anyone else to put forth such effort and then just sit back quietly and expect money to magically roll in. "I" am glad Jim took a moment to write this up and let us know it existed.