Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Postcards from Characters?

Postcards from Characters?

Hi there!

It has been a while since our last Disney trip and we are quite excited! We are going the week of April 12th and it will be our daughters first trip. She is 2 1/2! My question is- Is there anyone that "sends" postcards from characters? I remember years back this was a thing, but didnt see any recent posts? I'm just looking for a simple "cant wait to see/meet you" signed by a character (Minnie, Mickey, Pooh, Tigger, or similar).

Thanks!

2. # ADS

It's been awhile since I've even seen a postcard for sale at Disneyland. I used the offer to send them, but people got really greedy and would ask me to send several with all of their kids' favorite characters when Disney only sold 2-3 varieties at any one time. That said, I think I have some of the castle in a box somewhere and I can do an ok Mickey signature. If I find it I'll post again.

There is an address the kids can write to and get mail from their favorite characters. It's in Burbank at the studios. Let me look around, I know I have it, I used to do this with my niece.

Padders used to send postcards as well but that has been awhile. Postcards are harder to come by.

Walt Disney Company
    Attn: Fan Mail Department
    500 South Buena Vista Street
    Burbank, CA 91521

Postcards are harder to find at the parks, but they can be found at the gas stations and convenience stores around the parks.