Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Best Western Raffles Questions

Best Western Raffles Questions

Has anyone stayed here? This will be my husband and my honeymoon (We where married in October but due to his school we had to postpone, which was fine with me because I got my wish to spend 5 full days at my favorite place!!). We are going the 16th to the 23rd and found a great rate at Best Western Raffels of $76 a night. We usually stay at Hojo but we haven't been to Disneyland since 2007 and I was surprised at how much their rates went up. What is the walking distance for BW to DL compared to Hojo? I have seen the Toy Story parking garage is near by and you can hop on a shuttle. How much closer is it compared to walking? We view hotels as a place to put your head at night, it dosent have to be a ritz but definitely don't want a roach motel. Is the bfast good or just the usual cereal and donuts? Thanks for your guys help!

2. # ADS

I forgot to put that we are going May 16th-23rd.

If this is the Best Western Raffles Inn & Suites down Harbor Blvd at 2040 South Harbor I can help. I stayed there with my two boys this past November. We walked one morning just to time it and it took us 13 minutes--we were going pretty fast. All other days we just took the ART shuttle (got a good deal on 5-day ART passes through getawaytoday). There are a couple different routes that go up Harbor. We never did try the Toy Story lot shuttle route--I'd guess that was maybe 5 minutes from the hotel?

The room was very clean and I had no concerns at all with it. The breakfast is full-on huge with waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice etc. It was great to start each day with a full stomach! We didn't try the pool since it didn't seem too warm and the evenings were a bit chilly in November. The hot tub did not feel overly warm either. The parking there is really limited and I notice now on their website they are charging a $14/night parking fee starting 1/1/14. I felt like I didn't want to move our car because I'd lose a parking spot. It is nothing like Hojo's huge lot. We have always tried to stay at HoJos too (our favorite place) but the prices were just too high to justify it. I love staying right across the street, but honestly Raffles worked just fine too since my kids aren't little anymore.

Congrats on the wedding! If you have any other questions I didn't cover, let me know and I'll try to answer. I'd stay there again--my only concern was the parking situation.

I just booked a flight/hotel package for the Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites to stay Feb 13-17th. Never stayed there before, but I'll have a review after that if it helps.

Thanks for answering guys! Our plan is only having to drive our car to target the first day, and not driving the rest of the week. So hopefully the parking will not be much of an issue. Dcbell05 definitely let me know how your stay is. I think I made a good choice, how efficient was the ART? Is it pretty reliable?

The ART is quite reliable. Our problem is ART for a family of 6 costs more than parking. You can walk to the Toy Story lot and use the shuttle for free.