Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Odd Monthly Installment Billing for Annual Passports

Odd Monthly Installment Billing for Annual Passports

I just renewed, or rather rebought, my premium annual passport on Saturday. They charged me a downpayment of $87.00 at that point. This morning I was checking my checking account and found I had already been charged $46.84 for my first monthly payment. I am confused, shouldn't that start next month since I already made a downpayment?

2. # ADS

The way they work it... They charge you the down payment AND the first month within just a couple days of each other. It's on the contract, although not very clear, it is in there. Same thing happened to me a few months ago.

Blog Entries

They usually explain it to you when you get it, and it is on the contract. Otherwise, your 12th payment would be after your AP expired.

Planning 3 trips at once...

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

It would be less confusing if they took the down payment, calculated your monthly payment plan and then added the first payment TO the down payment so it was one transaction, but they don't. Like Mal said, they 'have' to take the first payment right away or be out of sync with your AP.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

What they said.

I can say that if you order it online there isn't anything that clearly says this. I don't know about buying it in person.

Actually there is, right in the contract. I bought mine online and it was right there in the contract.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, can we just call it a lease instead of buying a pass? Kind of structured that way, anyway ;-)

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney